tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Chassahowitzka River FL, off limits to artifact hunters due to recent regulatory changes the dirty scums.

Cypress swamplet in the heart of coral country
Pasc2.jpg

And TollHouse Cookies out in the Man-Grove

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

archaeon

i have been to every one of those spots. i even appear in one of the pics, lol. detecting tomorrow Tom?

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool pics Tom, bringing back some memories with those.The tollhouse must have been a hard one to eat... ;D

DesertWalker

Sep 16, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Nice photos Tom. :thumbsup: Like the insitu firepit one especially. And, I think I have seen that mug in photo #2 somewhere before.

Dave

luckyinkentucky

Feb 29, 2008
Owensboro, Kentucky
Unfortunately that's what happens in states where digging isn't regulated. You get a site where 20 people are digging in a 200 sq. yard area. It's good they are starting to regulate some of these areas.

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East
TomClark; that is a wonderful place you have to explore; its a shame that anyone would pollute any place let alone such a rich site. Was one of the photos an air shot of a midden? please keep sharing your finds with us. gilmerman

A

archaeon

those pics of the midden eposed has been completely eroded by the tide, every time there is a hurricane, it takes about 5 feet out of the midden

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread