Artifacts on Film..

OP
OP
T

Trask

Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda like markers in my life..This was a rough time for me and my company..So I took my family for 2 weeks into the unknown of the Great Basin and we "Wandered away" until I felt better about life.

OP
OP
T

Trask

Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..Kinda a fun one I made playing around on my Mac:

11KBP

Oct 7, 2008
Central Great Plains
Kinda like markers in my life..This was a rough time for me and my company..So I took my family for 2 weeks into the unknown of the Great Basin and we "Wandered away" until I felt better about life.

Great videos Trask, thanks for taking us along to enjoy the hunt and fine scenry.
You and your family are very fortunate to have access to such wide-open spaces.

11KBP

Last edited:

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Cats Trask! Amazing locations. Beautiful family (I just kept smiling and smiling and now my cheeks hurt a little...) Like you, I find the peace I need in the 'cathedral' of nature. Al my worst questions seem to come clearer out there. Good on you for sharing these often solitary moments with your family- they're obviously REALLY good at spotting the goodies. Y'all Rock:headbang:
Cheers-
Yak

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Your videos are incredible! What a pleasure to watch. You have a very nice looking family and you finds are unbelievable. What part of the country are you from?

OP
OP
T

Trask

Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your videos are incredible! What a pleasure to watch. You have a very nice looking family and you finds are unbelievable. What part of the country are you from?

Thanks for the kind words..We live on the Oregon Coast.

OP
OP
T

Trask

Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..And From around Home:

OP
OP
T

Trask

Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One More..Quick 3 day trip into Nevada with my Son..His find just before we left made the trip very memorable..

dlos

Jul 12, 2011
Very cool videos, nice to see your family enjoying the hobby alongside you! Your son appears to be quite an expert on the artifacts he's picking up, awesome!

OP
OP
T

Trask

Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You all again..Kids are clearly sponges and I got my Son indoctrinated at a very early age and so far I'm happy to report that at age 15 I've not lost him yet...At this point (the know it all teen) I'll take whatever time I can Beg, borrow or steal to keep him out of the crap and close to me..Artifact hunting has kept a close bond even during a time that is often marked with extreme distress in the relationship of a Father and Son!!!

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I've always tried to capture the "spirit" of artifact hunting, so everywhere I go I've got a camera going...Here's some of mine:
( Like to see your adventures as well)

Good to see your broadening your horizons trask and letting tnet folks view your excursions. You don't want to end up being a fairyheadologist your whole life do ya? Looking forward to seeing more.

your old pal papa

OP
OP
T

Trask

Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Papa this is an interesting place... I love finding new horizons but if I branch out too much I get diluted fast.
How's huntin'

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
havent been much lately ..winters usually when i get out the most

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions