Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Treasure Net already do all you want your new group to do?

OP
OP
dylanlumpkin1

dylanlumpkin1

Greenie
Sep 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Deleted by for rule violation)

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dylan you can not advertise other forums like that. It appears you joined TreasureNet just to try to draw traffic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dylanlumpkin1

dylanlumpkin1

Greenie
Sep 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There also seems to be a trend toward marking a thread as solved before anyone posts on it, just to get some extra green visibility highlight on the main category page.

Joshua
Huh? Didn't understand that Joshua. Sorry . I just wanted to start a new page strictly for artifacts and treasure personaly found by people. All these other groups are showing people how to make points, archery, survival skills and etc. I was trying to have a different type of group . But I just wanted a site just for discussing about spots, personal finds, people to post about their best hunts ever , and a place where anyone that's new to the artifact hunting weather its indian artifacts , stamps or old coins can ask for advice and tips. Didn't know it would be such a big deal. All these people have me wanting to just go ahead and delete it after it had me up all night trying to get followers, promoters, and people to help administrat it.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh? Didn't understand that Joshua. Sorry . I just wanted to start a new page strictly for artifacts and treasure personaly found by people. All these other groups are showing people how to make points, archery, survival skills and etc. I was trying to have a different type of group . But I just wanted a site just for discussing about spots, personal finds, people to post about their best hunts ever , and a place where anyone that's new to the artifact hunting weather its indian artifacts , stamps or old coins can ask for advice and tips. Didn't know it would be such a big deal. All these people have me wanting to just go ahead and delete it after it had me up all night trying to get followers, promoters, and people to help administrat it.

Everything your talking about is all ready here, look around and you will see...

OP
OP
dylanlumpkin1

dylanlumpkin1

Greenie
Sep 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything your talking about is all ready here, look around and you will see...
I understand that. Didn't know it was a problem with other people making a group that's different. That dosent have ways of showing you how to make Points . Sorry I'm a Young Man that loves looking for Artifacts especially Native American artifacts and was off work today so stayed up late last night to make that stupid page , even became a vio on this app . But seems like I'm causing nothing but problems so I will be deleting. You all have great day and happy hunting . God Bless You all [emoji258][emoji111][emoji2357]

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You only made a "thread" and "posted" it in North American Artifacts, you can make a thread and post all your finds their, just like you have done here...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We have forums for all the topics you list. Your more than welcome to post your finds here and ask for advice, we just do not allow members to post links or promote other forums here. It is like going to a fine restaurant and passing out flyers to their patrons to a different restaurant.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread