asian carp invasion???

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
These links are for video on asian carp taking over just about everything connected to the Mississippi River.

Houston, I think we have a problem...

I'd suppose many of you are fully aware of the invasion, yet I'm just now learning about it. Actually, we've got different problems here in Kalifornia with zebra mussels and crabs, and sea lions. Did kudzu take over the south yet?

Here's the fish vids...

[video=google;-760820435866344019]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-760820435866344019[/video]

You are NOT gonna believe these videos... then, you can't help but become aware there MUST be a REAL problem!

Best
rmptr

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
:o i bet they're fun to catch with a rod!!

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
they should be in lake Michigan in no time, the DNR has a electrified system that they keep putting off to keep the carp out in Chicago, i think they are scared people may get fried by this system. i read in a local paper about 2 carp caught around Illinois at over 90LBS. man that would hurt cruising in your boat at 45 mph and a 90 pound-er takes you out

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Kudzo turns out is great feed for stock animals. The asian Carp are actually good eating and may just be a great source of food in the coming lean times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread