Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So about a half mile and 2 miles from my house are two homesteads from the 1800s. But I have a problem, the 2 homes aren't occupied and the homes are close to the road but the actual owners live in there separate homes behind the 2 old homesteads, and in there driveways says no tresspassing. What should I do, just forget about it and move on, I don't want to enter the driveway then get into trouble. What would you do? Thanks

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JmCraz8 said:
So about a half mile and 2 miles from my house are two homesteads from the 1800s. But I have a problem, the 2 homes aren't occupied and the homes are close to the road but the actual owners live in there separate homes behind the 2 old homesteads, and in there driveways says no tresspassing. What should I do, just forget about it and move on, I don't want to enter the driveway then get into trouble. What would you do? Thanks
Put on your salesman shoes & ask them...Show them what you do....Most people are curious & will want to see what you find....Always be honest....remember nice guys finish 1st!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
kayden said:
JmCraz8 said:
Put on your salesman shoes & ask them...Show them what you do....Most people are curious & will want to see what you find....Always be honest....remember nice guys finish 1st!
I couldn't have said it better~!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't the fact it says no trespassing insignificant? How many "trespassers allowed" signs have you seen? :-X I can tell you, yes from experience, it's much better having direct permission from the owner and being able to relax than having to look over your shoulder and worry about getting kicked off a good site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread