OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I will follow up my last post on cataracts. Did plenty research on the subject, but I know it is too late for me. These are all the supplements I could find on preventing cataracts - blindness is not cool, no driving at night, can't read the largest of roadsigns. But I did stock up in favoring my left eye which has tiny cataracts as well. These are normally afflicting those who are diabetic - but I am not.

Iodine Plus-2 (niacin free)
Glutathione
Multi-Vitamin (w/riboflavin, B2, selenium, zinc, magnesium)
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Melatonin
Lipoic Acid
N-Acetylcysteine

I hope this helps someone here.

Just maybe I'll make my left eye invulnerable to cataracts....

There are TOO many things which can go wrong with cataract surgery...

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey crooked hook!! Glad you found the site and got on board!! Hope it is informative!! Will be talking to you soon!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

This article states that asparagus curing cancer is a hoax.

But in the analysis, the following is stated:

Analysis:
This message was shared through emails and forums, stating few cases of cancer patients, claiming that Asparagus can cure cancer. However, there are no credible sources to confirm that eating asparagus alone prevents or cures cancer. Asparagus contains vitamin D, folic acid, and glutathione, the antioxidant which do have cancer fighting properties. It is used in many traditional medicines and promotes our body resistance to fight variety of stresses. But the fact is there are many other healthy foods having same nutritional benefits, so claiming that asparagus alone is healthy and can cure cancer does not have any potential reason to it.

It will not hurt eating it!!!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
The U.S. government has known since 2003 that cannabis is a safe, nontoxic, effective medicine that apparently has the ability to treat and cure a multitude of life-threatening diseases and illnesses.

Back in 2003, seeing the future medical reality of cannabis, the U.S. government itself decided to get ahead of the wave of new research and locked up all the rights to this plant with its own patent!

However, I don't think anybody could have predicted back in 2000 how big the future wave of pro-medical cannabis studies would become, all supporting the same conclusion: Cannabis is a potent therapeutic medicine in a class of its own, and it is the future of medical research.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old cure that works on bad indigestion is charcoal from the bark of a willow tree.. take a pinch as needed.

I always took a teaspoon of baking soda in a small glass of water and drink it. Next thing you know, stomach starts bloating a little and a good beltch comes up and no more heartburn!

Maggie May

Aug 17, 2013
PA
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My husband has been diagnosed with MDS and MPS. It was caused by chemicals he used in his construction business. There are 5 different kinds and he has the best one, if there is such a thing, his could turn into Leukemia, but may not. His blood is way out of normal readings. I am going to give him the asparagus and see how his blood is. He has it checked 1 to 4 times a month depending on how he feels, so we can keep track . Thanks and I'll let you know what happens. By the way I give him Hawthorn berry and it has helped quite a bit. The Dr's sort of roll their eyes at me, but I don't care. Thanks again.

mcb

May 6, 2012
Northeastern ohio
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro, Fisher F70, bounty hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the post Number9. About a month ago, a co-worker's wife was diagnosed with breast cancer which had spread to her bones. Last Christmas I saw my cousin Earl for what I expected to be the last time. His cancer had started in his prostate and spread to his bones. He had no insurance, couldn't work, and was stalemated on disability (finally got it after nearly a year of battle). But no one in the meantime would treat him except removal of his testicles - they produced the testosterone which fed the cancer, speeded it up.

So he went essentially without treatment. He showed me his bone scans and from top of his skull to the ends of his toes. He walked with a walker.

And it was then too late for radiation and chemo. Coming home Christmas was his farewell tour.

A lot of things I didn't know about how he was doing during the 7 months we'd not communicated. I knew he was still alive though. So, I called him to ask about his treatments and progress so I could pass it on to my co-worker.

Cousin Earl lives in Oregon, and someone referred him to "Rick Simpson Oil", or RSO as he called it. He contacted them and they educated him.

I think he said the state gives him cannabis pills for the pain, and the organizations he contacted through RSO set him up to grow 6 plants, and he's allow to possess up to a pound at one time with his medical card.

That was around 6 months ago. Earl threw away all the medical communities pain pills - he'd stayed so drugged it was no existence. The cannabis pills take away his pain, and he sure giggled a lot while we were on the phone...

And he's gained over 50 lbs back, because he is eating. And I did not expect him to still be alive now after I saw him at Christmas.

So, there is certainly something to this.

I've been following the medical marijuana curing cancer clinical studies along with other natural remedies. I'm not certain how the cannabis is used, I think by extracting the oils and making butters and such but don't hold me to it. Anyway what I found interesting is the FDA can't patent any natural remedies, so they make a synthetic version to patent and sell. Major profit there! I try to go all natural/organic with all of my products and foods. I juice, use the apple cider vinegar, eat raw staying clear of processed, and make my own personal care products, deodorant, lotion, soap, laundry detergent. Oh and also detox with Epson salt baths. I'm 31 and last year started having horrific joint pain in my hips and knees. The pain was so bad I couldn't even squat or bent to grab cans out of bottom cupboards. I'm not overweight and have never had any issues like it before. My dr said it could be a form of arthritis but after talking to my trainer he had me start apple cider vinegar and Epson baths. I didn't think I'd get relief from something so simple but did and no longer have any pain. After researching both, apple cider clears inflammation in the joints and the Epson helps restore magnesium which I assume is why it helped.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I've been following the medical marijuana curing cancer clinical studies along with other natural remedies. I'm not certain how the cannabis is used, I think by extracting the oils and making butters and such but don't hold me to it. Anyway what I found interesting is the FDA can't patent any natural remedies, so they make a synthetic version to patent and sell. Major profit there! I try to go all natural/organic with all of my products and foods. I juice, use the apple cider vinegar, eat raw staying clear of processed, and make my own personal care products, deodorant, lotion, soap, laundry detergent. Oh and also detox with Epson salt baths. I'm 31 and last year started having horrific joint pain in my hips and knees. The pain was so bad I couldn't even squat or bent to grab cans out of bottom cupboards. I'm not overweight and have never had any issues like it before. My dr said it could be a form of arthritis but after talking to my trainer he had me start apple cider vinegar and Epson baths. I didn't think I'd get relief from something so simple but did and no longer have any pain. After researching both, apple cider clears inflammation in the joints and the Epson helps restore magnesium which I assume is why it helped.

This video will tell about Rick Simpson Oil which is made from the buds of the cannabis plant... "hemp seed oil" is not the same, which is made from seed.
After watching this video, see if you can find fault with what's said, research "Rick Simpson Oil". About the only source saying anything negative will be our government... the same government who has a patent on medical cannabis!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread