at "Big Deep" they're STANDING in line for a haircut---- time well spent, EHHHH!

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at "Big Deep" they're STANDING in line for a haircut---- time well spent, EHHHH!

the forest is tranquil as leaves fall-------
but, this digger upset the quiet balance of peace and chaos when the FIRST hit of the hunt was this cutie with the great legs :happysmiley::happysmiley::happysmiley:

IMG_6555.JPG
IMG_6556.JPG

she was reposing at 6" with her right breast nurturing the soil :tongue3:, brown like a clad until I caressed her to reveal a glimpse or her firm white thigh -----

then the :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: when I gaze at what is now my only dated dug SLQ----- got a 1927 in a box of qtrs a few months back :laughing7:

not to get too excited lest I become jaded in my quest for a decent day of fishin' the forest--- I proceed to the next hit, and standing in the same spot, another faint 87 only 10" from the 1st hole.

now ___________ this isn't real, this isn't happening------------- I say to myself--- looking to get into an argument with the only person there :tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:

sho nuff, after penetrating the roots & rocks, at 8" down --- another brown quarter pops out of the not so barren soil.
again with the gentle rub to ---again, reveal the white edge of this well traveled chunk O' silva

IMG_6557.JPG
IMG_6558.JPG

2 holes 2 stunners--- yea, I aint's no slacker--- so on with the show---

I get $0.00 in CRAD & these 2 pathetic wheats
IMG_6554.JPG

dug copious shotgun brass, a few busted liquor bottles with their caps intact and some fencing along the stone wall property line :BangHead:

a few shots of the parking area---- if you look hard-- you may see forest nymphs scampering from tree to tree in their attempt at modesty :dontknow::tongue3::laughing7:

IMG_6550.JPG IMG_6551.JPG IMG_6552.JPG IMG_6553.JPG

Upvote 28

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread