AT Pro acting erratically all the sudden?!?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Birky, Did you get you're AT Pro sorted in the end? I got a new AT Pro International on Tuesday for my birthday, opened the box, assembled it and it went crazy!! I asumed it was because I was inside the house but my Bounty Hunter is fine. Took it outside and same deal, signals all by itself, numbes everywhere etc. .
What you are saying about your AT signals all by itself and numbers jumping every were that happened to my GTI 1500 when i had it .. Sent it in once never did find out what happened they replaced something what i do not know but it worked … Then a year later it did it again so i did nothing did not call garrett or send it in .. And then it started acting fine ..Then it worked great ever since…………… But i will say i thought that my Garrett GTI 1500 was a better detector than the AT Pro i had…….

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I stated, the EMI fields can come and go. Dog fences can be turned on and off at different times of the day, etc. Regardless, I like the ATP, but have no confidence in it so I will not try to waste time using it. Example is like when you take a woman on a date and she eats like a hog, you won't call her again unless your after something else. :laughing7:

Wrecka

Jun 22, 2017
Gold Coast Queensland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My AT Pro has had this problem intermittently from day one, hadnt done it for ages until yesterday where doing the reset, changing the batteries and changing freqs made no difference , i also notice that shaking it makes it signal and also tapping on the control box , will have a look tonight and check the battery box contact springs. This being my 1st Garret im not impressed and will never buy or recommend my friends buy one either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread