At/Pro battery pack really blows

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So i take the batteries out of the at pro to change them out for the first time and bang onto the ground it falls and breaks some small plastic off...no big deal put new batteries in went to put it back together and the stupid tube slides out again and lands on the floor ...bang breaks the top right off the battery pack holder ...now im waiting on glue to dry instead of hunting way to go garrett you put alot of thought into the battery holder...pfft

Seems to me since I have been on Tnet, just about every post of yours has been trashing Garret, now you have an AT Pro?:icon_scratch: hope the glue dries, HH

OP
OP
dustytrails123

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to me since I have been on Tnet, just about every post of yours has been trashing Garret, now you have an AT Pro?:icon_scratch: hope the glue dries, HH
Yes now i have an at now just so i can comment on the at pro forums....sweet

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well lets see out of all the people in our club and those who aren't many have broken different parts to their machines..machines ranging from minelabs, fisher, Garrett, whites etc and from what I've seen from the manufacturers Garrett is the best for customer service. Friends brand new Deus just dies and now he's in deep trying to get it fixed through the warranty. Honestly though I seriously doubt if you dropped any of the other manufacturers battery packs not once but twice they probably are going to break. U did let it slide out once and u repeated it and it broke...going out on a limb here were u one of those kids who burnt his finger on the stove and u touched it again to see if it was still hot? Little joke bit seriously u can't expect the battery pack to withstand two hits to the floor and not have am issue. Glad that have faith in garrets customer service though.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been a Garrett user for 30 years. first problem I ever had was battery pack problems. Best thing I have learned is to sit on the ground while changing batteries, they won't have as far to fall.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a Garrett user for 30 years. first problem I ever had was battery pack problems. Best thing I have learned is to sit on the ground while changing batteries, they won't have as far to fall.

I can say, anything ive broken metal detecting was 100% my own fault...went thru a few arm cuffs...and its because i drop my detector down when i go to dig. or bang it on rocks when im detecting vertically

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions