AT Pro Can Easily Sniff The Scent Of Common Canadian Coinage

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
P7030146.JPG

Spent most of the morning at a park that gets a lot of people throughout the year. Lots of coins to be found and the AT Pro has the ability to sniff them out.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a nice haul and made enough to pay for batteries and some gas.

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep..the AT Pro does exceptioanlly well on Canadian Coin. I had to create a discrimination pattern for Canadian Coin for my eTrac as it does not sniff out our coinage very well. However, I did not purchase the eTrac to find Canadian clad. I purchased it for deep silver and for that it has rewarded me well. The ATP is still my go to machine though for park and shallow water hunting. The 5 x 8 coil is a must and turns the machine into a whole new beast.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Yup totally awesome machine with the 5/8 coil. I pulled a 1966 Canadian silver quarter about 6 inches down in the park last week with the 5/8 on it. Solid 85 on the AT. I Never use the big coil anymore.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread