AT Pro Does Another Autumn Water Hunt On An Anderson Straight Rod Shaft

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
smaller.jpg

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOmD8LblwA&feature=youtu.be

It was one degree this morning when I headed to the lake. Frost on the car too :tongue3:. Luckily, there was a moderate northerly wind blowing across the lake keeping ice from forming. A pair of sweats, some insulated gloves, thick socks a jacket, my chest waders under the bright sun kept me warm. Got some jewelry, money, iPad and some old bottle caps. And will probably sleep well tonite.

WEWSS.jpg

Dug up some old bottle caps......no winnings under the cap.

finall 4.jpg

And the coins.....

Last edited:

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Thats some cold weather. I'm also planning on getting the Anderson rod! I imagine it feels a lot better? More balanced I'd say.

billpa

Sep 12, 2010
Out Diggin Silver
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO,DFX DX-1, CLASSIC 111, Garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good finds,How do you like the Anderson straight shaft ?

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I like it. I have used one previously on some of my other machines. It is the way to go if you develop tennis elbow. That way you can continue detecting with the same detector.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How would it be for shoulder pain from a pinched nerve in neck? I use a sling on the heavier coils now and my shoulder gets real sore and some numbness in my fingers. I have to switch between hands a lot. I just had a nerve block done tonight to see if a more longer lasting ablation on nerve will help. I will not give up detecting even if I have to swing with my mouth lol. Plus I still need to work to pay for this hobby lol.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread