AT Pro/gold retro fit handle

JimK

Aug 19, 2009
Central Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine took between a week to two weeks. I asked a bunch of questions which where answered promptly. Then payed with PayPal and waited. Not sure if I ever did get shipping notice. But bzbdger seemed trust worthy to me and I never thought much about it. Soon it showed up at my door and was everything that was promised. I do not believe that you have anything to wory about.

JimK

daemon1971

Sep 23, 2012
southeast mi
Detector(s) used
pioneer 202, gamma 6000, Garrett ATPro, tesoro vaquero
Got my handle today, installed it . I like the way it feels . The detector feels to have all the weight underneath , and it no longer feels front end heavy. I'll be giving it the trial run in the morning. So far I like it.
My only problem I had with installation , had NOTHING to do with the new handle, but the Garrett cam lock that wouldn't unscrew. ???? Idk finally got it . ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435623009.164830.jpg

OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you like it. Does everyone have the same patio furniture as me?

daemon1971

Sep 23, 2012
southeast mi
Detector(s) used
pioneer 202, gamma 6000, Garrett ATPro, tesoro vaquero
Glad you like it. Does everyone have the same patio furniture as me?

Lol. We have a safety program at work , where u save up points and can use them to purchase items. So the patio furniture was FREE for me [emoji106]

OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol. We have a safety program at work , where u save up points and can use them to purchase items. So the patio furniture was FREE for me [emoji106]

Must be a popular design and color. I know its a sturdy set, no issues that we've seen.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Placed my order today :icon_thumright: Now comes the hard part.. Waiting for it to come :BangHead: haha

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is day 10 since my order, No word yet but I'll let you guys know how she swings when I get her.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today is day 13 and I have still not heard a word. Before I purchased this I contacted him with a question and it was answered, but now that he has my money there has been 2 more attempts to make contact with no return.. There is no phone number on the main page like he said there is and the phone number in the confirmation email is (123)456-7890. Needless to say, Very poor customer service. I will not wait much longer with no contact before I take further action.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Showtime, be patient, it is a long time member selling, things happen, people get sick, misprints are made..

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Showtime, be patient, it is a long time member selling, things happen, people get sick, misprints are made..

I myself have an online business and understand supply and demand and that things can happen but I always put customer service first and think 13 days with no contact after the purchase has been made with an easy contact made before its made is kinda shady to me not counting the wrong phone number...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As stated badger is a long time respected member, things happen. Do not resort to attacks...

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As stated badger is a long time respected member, things happen. Do not resort to attacks...

There has been no "attacks" made, I'm simply sharing my experience with a purchase. People should hear all experiences to make there decision weather to make a purchase or not..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has been no "attacks" made, I'm simply sharing my experience with a purchase. People should hear all experiences to make there decision weather to make a purchase or not..
Calling or implying member is shady is considered an attack.. You have stated you haven't heard from badger, now wait for his reply.

13 days with no contact after the purchase has been made with an easy contact made before its made is kinda shady to me not counting the wrong phone number...

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly how long am I supposed to wait? How long someone has been a member shouldn't allow them leeway in customer service. If anyone has the real contact number I would love to straighten this out? A simple hey sorry I've been sick and will send your order as soon as possible e mail would have been sufficient..

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see Showtime's point. Not knowing one way or the other sucks. I'm sure there's a legitimate reason why it's taking longer, but he should still receive an email from him.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly how long am I supposed to wait? How long someone has been a member shouldn't allow them leeway in customer service. If anyone has the real contact number I would love to straighten this out? A simple hey sorry I've been sick and will send your order as soon as possible e mail would have been sufficient..

Showtime, I have no issue with you questioning where item is at, but saying it is shady is an attack on a member and violates our rules hence my post.

We have had members missing for several weeks at a time due to sickness and or being hospitalized.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have no problem with me wondering where it is then why tell me to be patient? I feel I have been patient enough and now I would like an answer.

As far as Shady, all I said from what has been going on with my order is its kinda shady to me which I felt was my opinion.

pistolpete

Jan 23, 2006
Fort Erie,Ontario,Canada
Detector(s) used
1280,excal,pi pro,sea hunter 2,x terra 70
Beg your pardon, but you cannot buy an anderson Garrett AT Pro shaft without the lower rod. It comes as a complete balanced system. You get what you pay for...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have no problem with me wondering where it is then why tell me to be patient? I feel I have been patient enough and now I would like an answer.

As far as Shady, all I said from what has been going on with my order is its kinda shady to me which I felt was my opinion.

I suggested you be patient just like I ask anyone to be patient. Bzbadger has not logged in since Aug 17, you can see this by looking at his profile....your not going to get any answers till he logs in again...

Your implying the deal was shady violates our rules as I have already mentioned, it is considered an attack.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread