AT Pro Help... Good Signals

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I have had several friends ask me how to tell good target sound from bad. They also asked about what deep targets sound like. I know these are only wheat's, unfortunately they were mostly around 4-6 inches.. but hopefully will help. I did have a one section that showed a target with iron audio on both sides then moved on to perfect sounding target.. Again I hope this helps... GfH

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very cool Gone! That will help people out allot!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should show the dirt placed on a rag for placing it all back in the hole. My parks dept wants to close our parks again after watching all these plugs being dug after I got them opened to detecting . Trowels and Lesche users are going to be watched closely as the parks dept needs more income from fines. During the summer the lawn mowers suck up the plugs. :BangHead:

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Sandman. It really depends on where I am hunting.. this spot the land owner was oblivious to the plugs. He was more interested in what was in his yard and the machine. Lol I've hit his yard 3 times and he keeps wanting me to come back.
In the more manicured yards, especially in the spring and early summer, I have the blue rag in my bag to do that. To combat the lawn mower sucking up the plug, I cut a 3/4 plug and try to get as much of the root system as I can. I appreciate the post.. there are a few places here, where we can't use a digger, Just a probe(screwdriver or brass rod).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread