AT Pro Hits 7 Silver Pocket Spill

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Received permission to hunt an older church that was up for sale. Day one, just plenty of clad. Day two, tried a different area and the ATP hit a solid 86-87, 4 inches down. Pulled out a 41 Washington Quarter. Rescanned the hole and another 86-87 came up. This time a 34 Washington. After it was all done, pulled out seven silver Washington quarters, all at 4 inches. Decided to save some good ground for my hunting partner, Tom Bigbee, who unfortunately, was working. Needless to say, we both will be hitting it hard in the near future.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 26
Wow that's amazing! Good on you for saving some of the site for your hunting partner, not alot of people would do that

Great pocket spill! Nothing beats finding a silver coin except finding another one in the same hole. :icon_thumleft:

Wish I could have been there for that one! I know that was a rush. We met up through TreasureNet over 1 year ago and clicked right away. I told him a couple months ago I had a feeling we were going to have a good winter. Good job not giving up as far as permission. Thanks for leaving a few for me. That's crazy someone losing 7 quarters at one time!

Gonna be hard to beat that spill! I am very jealous. Tom has a great friend.

I'd hit it again with finds like that by going deep and slow changing coils in trash areas, nice finds.

Congrats on the silver spill, it's awesome when it happens, any ways Happy Hunting.

Awesome silver worm, that's a good years worth!!

Awesome! A silver lining to your day, in a big way!

Great find. How do you like the sniper coil? I thinking of getting one.
HH

dang. I need to find something like that. most excellent, congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back