AT Pro is back

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 6-29-14 at 4.19 PM.jpg Photo on 6-29-14 at 4.20 PM.jpg Photo on 6-29-14 at 4.21 PM.jpg Photo on 6-29-14 at 4.22 PM.jpg Photo on 6-29-14 at 4.23 PM.jpg Photo on 6-29-14 at 4.23 PM #2.jpg Photo on 6-29-14 at 4.23 PM #3.jpg Photo on 6-29-14 at 4.24 PM.jpg

I finally ended my silver slump (didn't find silver 2 of last 5 times) Found plenty of wheats, silver ring from yesterday. Found two mercs, watch and silver pendant today.
Thanks for looking

Happy Hunting

MackDog

Upvote 11

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It seems that 90% of the mercs dug are from the 1940's. You did good! Two mercs from the 20's and 30's! Nice shape too!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
what a way to end a slump! pretty nice indeed. I'm on a two month one myself.

OP
OP
M

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet digs! Atpro is a very capable machine, I love mine!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome hunt. Congrats

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great hunt thanks for sharing! I love my AT Gold. Can't wait to see more.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, I can't wait till my pro comes back from the shop, I got it all wet, forgot to put the cap on the connector (had my headphones off in the ocean)

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome silver finds ! and what you said about slowing down...GREAT idea...as I was very frustrated at the older sites, as my hunting buddy was constantly kicking my butt (of course he's packing a Minelab CTX-AWESOME machine)...and finally he said.."I know what your problem is-you're in park mode-wer'e not digging clad today..swing slower and use your ears..not your eyes. Wow..what a difference! I'm finding a lot more older and deeper targets now. On a side note..My hunting buddy with the CTX will go behind me (at my request) to check for deeper targets I may have missed...and yes-there have been more than one..BUT..instead of him digging the target, he will have me come back there to see if my ATP can find it. PLEASE note that though I may have initially missed that target, the ATP has successfully picked up EVERY target that I missed initially. And what a buddy-he makes me dig it!! lol..One was a 1902 Barber dime and one other nice one was a very nice token..approx 8-9 inches deep. Awesome finds!! sorry to hijack the post ha! thanks for sharing...ddf

OP
OP
M

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome silver finds ! and what you said about slowing down...GREAT idea...as I was very frustrated at the older sites, as my hunting buddy was constantly kicking my butt (of course he's packing a Minelab CTX-AWESOME machine)...and finally he said.."I know what your problem is-you're in park mode-wer'e not digging clad today..swing slower and use your ears..not your eyes. Wow..what a difference! I'm finding a lot more older and deeper targets now. On a side note..My hunting buddy with the CTX will go behind me (at my request) to check for deeper targets I may have missed...and yes-there have been more than one..BUT..instead of him digging the target, he will have me come back there to see if my ATP can find it. PLEASE note that though I may have initially missed that target, the ATP has successfully picked up EVERY target that I missed initially. And what a buddy-he makes me dig it!! lol..One was a 1902 Barber dime and one other nice one was a very nice token..approx 8-9 inches deep. Awesome finds!! sorry to hijack the post ha! thanks for sharing...ddf

You should try to go behind him some time. You'd be surprised, even the best miss something. I love the Pro and highly recommend it but unless the operators good it doesn't matter what your using.
Happy Hunting
MackDog

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread