Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Invested in the Big and finally got out with it. Great coil, nice initial results. My thoughts on the blog. silver-rosies.jpg

Upvote 7

mihmar79

Dec 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds gz on them and coil! :icon_thumleft:

bobby5

Jun 19, 2012
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice saves there, I bought the Nel Sharpshooter coil for mine but I am recovering from surgery at this time. I plan on taking it to a Location where I know there has to be some deeper silver. Hopefully my atpro and nel will like each other as your has.

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been looking at their product line, May have to give one of them a try.
Thanks for the review & HH!

Graysondigger

Jan 14, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will LOVE the AT Pro. Especially after you learn the machine thoroughly. I've used the AT Pro for 3 years now. GL!

OP
OP
Metal Magnet

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will LOVE the AT Pro. Especially after you learn the machine thoroughly. I've used the AT Pro for 3 years now. GL!

Yeah, I've been using it exclusively for probably 2 years now and have found an amazing amount of good stuff. I love my ATP, and think I have a good complement of coils for it now. best of luck Graysondigger!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, great thread, thanks for posting. One question, in the blog you talked about how you ground balanced it then turned up your sensitivity. If you had left your sensitivity down, would it not false signal as much from hitting debris, or would that reduce your depth?

OP
OP
Metal Magnet

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, great thread, thanks for posting. One question, in the blog you talked about how you ground balanced it then turned up your sensitivity. If you had left your sensitivity down, would it not false signal as much from hitting debris, or would that reduce your depth?

hey treblehunter. yes, it would reduce depth. it's pretty darn stable once you GB correctly. just have to watch not to whack it. best of luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread