At Pro Off for the Holidays

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well not able to go detecting for Christmas. I want to wish everyone on this board Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah Happy Quonset, Happy Holidays. My find of the year is this board everyone is super nice and helpful. I really enjoy sharing my finds and what knowledge I have. May you all have great times wither families and loved ones over the holidays and Happy Hunting when you get back to the dirt. I enjoy you all and thanks again for all the help and advice

Last edited:
Upvote 11

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well not able to go detecting for Christmas. I want to wish everyone on this board Merry Christmas, Happy , Happy Quonset, Happy Holidays. My find of the year is this board everyone is super nice and helpful. I really enjoy sharing my finds and what knowledge I have. May you all have great times wither families and loved ones over the holidays and Happy Hunting when you get back to the dirt. I enjoy you all and thanks again for all the help and advice

Merry Christmas! Lol, you do realize you wished everyone a Happy, Happy Hut, right? Couldn't help but point that out! Everyone be safe and focus on what's really important this day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread