AT Pro Stayed In The Water For 6 Hours Today And Got 3 x Rings

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
waterall.jpg

It got hot today, so I headed to a beach. Great day, even though it rained for about 3 hours during the hunt. You can't get any wetter from the rain when you are water hunting. Here's the good, the bad and the ugly. The AT Pro has a knack for pulling out coins and rings amongst all the junk. I just love that iron audio set up.

kraft.jpg

Here's a real beauty I dug up. It appears to be an old jar lid from a jar of Kraft Cheese Whiz. I love the inscription......."SAVE JAR FOR HOME CANNING." Looks like Kraft dinner has been around for a long....long time. Heck, it filled me up when going to college and university when money was tight. :)

rings-2.jpg

Here's the best of the best from today! A good day it was! :) Nice to see the Garrett gals out again cheering me on...... :love10:

garrett gal.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
John,

Great stuff as usual. You have some fantastic hunting grounds. I'm assuming fresh water, albeit just short of being an ice-cube, even in the summer. Our water temps are running about 85F right now.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet, sweet finds and photos!!!! Congrats on the rings and studs!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread