ate it today

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out to the airbase again against the Wardens wishes. She wants me to rest my leg but dang the iceburg fullspeed ahead. After finding a few items my leg got weak and i started for the car.All of a sudden my leg went limp and i fell >:( OK now iam sitting in the dirt and guess who calls? Dug out the cell phone and it was the Warden asking what are you doing? Of course my answer was taking a break ::) The next question was where are you? My answer was oh down the street. She then says get your butt in the car and go home. OK OK as soon as i can get up. opps busted. :o In about an hour the Warden will be home and boy am i gonna get it.

Attachments

• ehh 002.jpg
    ehh 002.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 395
Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
ill pray for you. :thumbsup: ;D.................................ps, go home and rest that leg! :wink:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
invite a friend round before she gets home! that way she wont be able to tell you off as bad :thumbsup:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
run shes almost home :argue:

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
At least you had an hour to make up a whale of a story. ;D
Mike

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
keep goingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :thumbsup:

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Well, I'm in the dark as far as your leg condition but I would say you are busted! ;D Sentence: Take away your metal detector for a week. That'll teach 'yah. :wink: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread