Atlantis

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This 1960s Scottish philosopher has presented a fair summary.

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not very fond of videos of that nature. Seems to me more like an ad for the tourist business.

The problem I have is that a little of what this one has to show is reflected in my back yard.

Sure, you see a cloud or two that look similar to each other, but when they start numbering into
the hundreds over thousands of miles, starts to make one wonder if there is a link.

Then you plot your findings on a map and...

Gonna be another long night.
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

AJones

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

I know we have debated the Amaru Muru portal in one of Amy's thread , but there on the cliff face seems like somebody have cut a part of the wall and made it to looks like a door with a frame around . If was not a man made work and parts of the cliff face have fallen down , then where are these parts ?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Marius. It was formed by sediments on the lake bottom, which then receeded. The consolidated seditiments were uplifted and partially rotated to the vertical position creating many fault / stress lines which formed and later fell away, Later this vertical uplift was subjected to a volcanic Lava flow which flowed down towards the lake and as It hardened, put that section under stress forming the diagonal faulting.

In the first picture you can see an almost identical sloughing off to the left with the same lines as Amaru. :coffee2::coffee2:

Shall we say it was very similar to slate, and in a vertical poition being subjected to a sliding force to it's left.

The so called cliff parts are in the forground, walls , and scattered around.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The electric universe is supplanting gravitational mechanics, and increasingly vindicating Velikovsky. Here's an intriguing explanation of what the myths were actually describing.

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always liked this song about Atlantis.....

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The electric universe is supplanting gravitational mechanics, and increasingly vindicating Velikovsky. Here's an intriguing explanation of what the myths were actually describing.

That was great sdcfia, thanks for posting that. To me that is a very believable explanation. Iam going to post that on my Ancient thread, but i will give credit to you and this thread. Thanks again for posting it. :thumbsup:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

===========================================================================
THIS is part of the ancient past truths. Nice choice Sarge.
SOMETHING HAPPENED in the sky, or FROM the sky in the not so distant past.
Which influenced our ancestors to the point of "creating gods" in order to explain what they all were witness to.
REMEMBER FOLKS,,, these common people had no justification to "report" say, draw, describe the experiences they had.
Just ordinary folks reporting extraordinary events.
I think IF the real truth of the story of Man comes out,,, there is going to be an insane time of religious, societal and civilizational insanity.
Very little of what we were taught as children, in those old public schools was real history.
Some was actually less real than the myths that we take as fact now.

Hit

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
All,

My money is still on Santorini being the location of Atlantis. Has been for years.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

I used to feel the same way, but have changed my thinking. Santorini is definitely the place that blew up 1250 bce and wiped out the Minoans down in Crete. The remaining caldera is awesome. They've got some wonderful surviving ruins and museums on Santorini, and for what it's worth, it's also believed to be where the Greeks traveled to bury their vrykolakas at Oia. However, the Santorini eruption seems to have been an isolated event, whereas the Atlantis cataclysms (antedeluvian) were likely much more widespread - worldwide, even. Nothing is proven yet.

IMG_3184.JPG
Oia

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
===========================================================================
THIS is part of the ancient past truths. Nice choice Sarge.
SOMETHING HAPPENED in the sky, or FROM the sky in the not so distant past.
Which influenced our ancestors to the point of "creating gods" in order to explain what they all were witness to.
REMEMBER FOLKS,,, these common people had no justification to "report" say, draw, describe the experiences they had.
Just ordinary folks reporting extraordinary events.
I think IF the real truth of the story of Man comes out,,, there is going to be an insane time of religious, societal and civilizational insanity.
Very little of what we were taught as children, in those old public schools was real history.
Some was actually less real than the myths that we take as fact now.

Hit

[I'm not Sarge, I'm Steve - similar ID's]

I agree with your post, Hit. It would be great if all were revealed. Humans strongly resist changes to their beliefs and I suspect that the truths wouldn't be accepted without a sea change in consciousness. Some say that as our solar system continues to enter newer regions of the galaxy, we'll be exposed to higher electromagnetism frequencies and this will change our consciousness. Quien sabe?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Interesting, Reb ... care to expound a little?
After X-mas... too busy, at present; SCIENTIFIC explanation to "explain" ancient places that leave NO evidence of their existence. VARIOUS theories combined; NO "Star-Gates"... use of BIG Crystal did help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread