Atlantis

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! Coffee Bar is NOW open... 27 different coffee/creamer flavors, including DECAF! Serve yerself; Heh... :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: TAKE IN or OUT! :tongue3: :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incidentally, Atlantis is the basis for Mexico's call for a return To, the mythical homeland. Azatlan, Too many strange coincidences.

Across the sea, land of the White Herons, the shallows, bearded white strangers ( Which gave Cortez an advantage) etc., etc.

I claim the Aztecs are a distant decendents of the Atlantean survivors,who were stopovers on the travels of the lost tribes of Isreal.. There are many Archaic Jewish words in the west and Mexico with no explanation. In other words they inherted the remains of Atlantis and lived in the shallows off of the coast of Spain for a while, before moving on., and lost their Jewesh identity by intermarraige with the native Tribes they came in contact with in their migration to present Mexico.

This ought to provide fertile discussion ground for a while.
Amigo's,:coffee2: This subject needs more Input, please continue,:hello:NP:cat:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not trying to link this site to Atlantis, but for general information, here's a photo of the Mnajdra Neolithic temple ruins that we visited yesterday on the island of Malta. They pre-date the Giza pyramids, Stonehenge, and all other ruins worldwide, with the probable exception of Gobekli Tepe in Turkey. Malta is a cultural paradise with an incredible history due to its strategic Mediterranean location

image.jpeg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm not trying to link this site to Atlantis, but for general information, here's a photo of the Mnajdra Neolithic temple ruins that we visited yesterday on the island of Malta. They pre-date the Giza pyramids, Stonehenge, and all other ruins worldwide, with the probable exception of Gobekli Tepe in Turkey. Malta is a cultural paradise with an incredible history due to its strategic Mediterranean location

View attachment 1303722
THANKS! Looks like a "GATEWAY to/for the SUN"; Stonehenge also has one... AND! One in South America,..

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

View attachment 1303722

Steve,

Believe these ruins are a bit more advanced than the ruins at Gobekli Tepe. Don't believe they had anything approaching the sophistication of this architecture.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
NP,

Maybe.:dontknow:

Core drillings brought up tropical vegetation, as I recall. Believe the theory was that the surface of the earth slid on the core. Theory is that it might happen again.

Good question,

Joe

Better check the earth-movement exclusions in your homeowner's insurance coverage. Pole shifts, core slips, continent subsidences and the like probably aren't covered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread