Atlantis

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
That's the same thing they're saying now about the alleged upcoming "earth changes". The "safe zones" begin about 800 feet above sea level - supposedly. That would exclude half of the world's current population. Like all things, these current predictions (planet X causal effects, yada, yada) are controversial and subject to suspicion that it's just a ramped up political ploy to promote more fear into the lemmings and edge closer towards globalism. The global warming scare didn't gain the desired traction, maybe this one will.

While I can see SOME connection here to global warming or climate change, must we litigate that hot-button issue in this thread too?

As far as it MIGHT be argued to be related, there is a reference in one of the non-canonical books (bible) which states that a quarter of the land was lost due to the 'great flood' of Noah. Coincidentally, this is the estimate given by some geologists as to the amount of land area which was lost to rising sea levels due to the end of the Ice Age meltoff of some massive glaciers, such as the continent-wide one that stretched across Canada, in places up to a mile thick. From what I have seen, should we lose all of our glaciers today, the sea rise that would result would indeed be disastrous to low lying areas but could not reach anything like eight hundred feet of rise. I do not recall the exact figure given in that calculation, but even so, the land area thus freed of glaciation in Greenland, Antarctica and other ice-bound lands, would likely offset the losses of low-lying areas like Miami or New Orleans. Now to convince the inhabitants of those two 'warm' cities that they should relocate to the lovely lands of Antarctica, might take some real salesmanship! :laughing7:

Side point but if anyone wants that exact reference where I found the statement about the loss of a quarter of the lands, you will have to give me some time to find it again. I did make note of it but it is trapped in a dead laptop. Or you can probably find it the same way I did, and it is a NON-canonical text, not in the Bible.

Please do continue;
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
While I can see SOME connection here to global warming or climate change, must we litigate that hot-button issue in this thread too?

As far as it MIGHT be argued to be related, there is a reference in one of the non-canonical books (bible) which states that a quarter of the land was lost due to the 'great flood' of Noah. Coincidentally, this is the estimate given by some geologists as to the amount of land area which was lost to rising sea levels due to the end of the Ice Age meltoff of some massive glaciers, such as the continent-wide one that stretched across Canada, in places up to a mile thick. From what I have seen, should we lose all of our glaciers today, the sea rise that would result would indeed be disastrous to low lying areas but could not reach anything like eight hundred feet of rise. I do not recall the exact figure given in that calculation, but even so, the land area thus freed of glaciation in Greenland, Antarctica and other ice-bound lands, would likely offset the losses of low-lying areas like Miami or New Orleans. Now to convince the inhabitants of those two 'warm' cities that they should relocate to the lovely lands of Antarctica, might take some real salesmanship! :laughing7:

Side point but if anyone wants that exact reference where I found the statement about the loss of a quarter of the lands, you will have to give me some time to find it again. I did make note of it but it is trapped in a dead laptop. Or you can probably find it the same way I did, and it is a NON-canonical text, not in the Bible.

Please do continue;
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:
Pretty sure i remember hearing a sea level rise of around 150-300ft sea rise from last ice age. But i have never heard of anything higher.
Dont know how i feel about this antartic anomoely. A side from a mount peak that looks like a pyramid. There isnt any other evidence. Yes it may have been greener thousands of years ago. But a lost civilisation burried deep under the ice. Dont know about that one

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Going back to Atlantis... NOTHING can be found of the "capital city", BECAUSE... it was obliterated, HOWEVER! Outlying areas were also called ATLANTIS, because... such was/were part(s) of the EMPIRE!

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Going back to Atlantis... NOTHING can be found of the "capital city", BECAUSE... it was obliterated, HOWEVER! Outlying areas were also called ATLANTIS, because... such was/were part(s) of the EMPIRE!
Im starting to wonder that maybe atlantis (city) was a island just off a large mainland. (Easily travelled) Only to the descriptions of the resources and animals associated to the atlantis myth. A small island in my oppion would not have an eco system to sustain such abundence of life. Fruits. Trees and minerals

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Islands please Marticus. And Oro, the mud that impeded surface navigation was over the shallows or low lands off of the coast of Spain, between Atlantis and Spain, Research has shown that it too was above the surface about some 11500 years ago and supported human life., the same time as Atlantis' sunmersion.:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Islands please Marticus. And Oro, the mud that impeded surface navigation was over the shallows or low lands off of the coast of Spain, between Atlantis and Spain, Research has shown that it too was above the surface about some 11500 years ago and supported human life., the same time as Atlantis' sunmersion.:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
Well yes you could say islands also. But we also have to take into account the 3 known metals that were said to be mined. So we have to have the right mineral content in the area. It also speaks of elephants. If thats the case. They would need an eco system to sustain them. Enough food. Space. Fresh water to live an reproduce.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Pretty sure i remember hearing a sea level rise of around 150-300ft sea rise from last ice age. But i have never heard of anything higher.
Dont know how i feel about this antartic anomoely. A side from a mount peak that looks like a pyramid. There isnt any other evidence. Yes it may have been greener thousands of years ago. But a lost civilisation burried deep under the ice. Dont know about that one

Here's the so-called "Navy Map", allegedly used for exit counseling of USN officers who are retiring (blue is submerged land). The retirees are supposedly encouraged to stay away from the coasts and are told that the Ozark region of southern Missouri and northern Arkansas is an optimum choice. I don't endorse this, but just passing the buzz along.

navymap.jpeg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Here's the so-called "Navy Map", allegedly used for exit counseling of USN officers who are retiring (blue is submerged land). The retirees are supposedly encouraged to stay away from the coasts and are told that the Ozark region of southern Missouri and northern Arkansas is an optimum choice. I don't endorse this, but just passing the buzz along.

View attachment 1392236

CRAP!!...I'm gonna have to move to Iowa City.....or else buy a houseboat.:BangHead:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
CRAP!!...I'm gonna have to move to Iowa City.....or else buy a houseboat.:BangHead:

I guess sandbags would only be a temporary fix, huh? How about the hills above Dubuque instead? Might turn out like the Italian coast. Better act soon.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey guys.
I just wanted to share this image that popped up on my feed today. It shows land mass prior to the last ice melt 8-12000 years ago.
e4a9e6fe1e73763d405830a68638e4ce.jpg

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I just read that they have new reason to believe scientifically that Planet X exists.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/year-review-big-if-true

Perhaps my wild postulation on Atlantis and other biblical occurances, including the end of the ice age, may not be so far off as I origionally thought.:tongue3:
Happy new year Tayopa.
Planet x is sure out there. Hell they just worked out we have a second moon. Speaking of which i was really suprised when i learnt the moon did noy rotate like the earth. That really made me stop and ponder that for a while.

Now they have also started to dectect 2 lots of radio signals from space.
Maybe this year we will all get closer to some answers.

I just watched the 1st of a 2 part episode of Expedition Unknown. Which was about the wooly mamoth.
It was interested to see lots of the better preserved remains come from the same time period or before 11,500 bce like we have discused. Im interested to see what more information they may uncover next week.

Also this poped up in my feed today. Im sure a few of us have come across this before. But it really goes back to my original idea that what if some of these places are in fact the same place.
39bd819f0ea1d17f5bbd297898fb1a8a.jpg

Thoughts??? [emoji481] [emoji477] [emoji477]

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
According to Pila of Hawaii, (Vietnam Viet, WIA/NDE)) Hawaii is the "REMAINS" of Lemuria; has a GREAT book... THE SECRETS & MYSTERIES OF HAWAII... INTERESTING, indeed. SEMPER FI!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread