NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You guys got me into the Sphinx and Hall of Records mode and I was looking up details and watching videos all day long on Sat about these items. Man, found out a lot of stuff and I am going to have to rebel against mainstream and say:

The Sphinx was really a statue of Anubis and it was built about 34,000 years ago. I might even go with the idea of the Hall of Records being in the Masonry Box on the right side. Apparently in 2027, the world will be ready for this reveal.

Let me find the info again and I will put up some quotes as it was really interesting.
Hey stretch. Glade to see your eyes are starting to truly open. Now you can start asking the most basic questions a different way. If you have not seen it already Grahem Hancock does a brilliant 3 part series called. Search for the lost civilisation. He goes through out alot of the larger structures all around the world. Using computer models. Astrology. Ice age melts and much more to bring forward some great evidence.
But he does not delm into the realm of Atlantis. So then i find myself using his evidence amd comparing it to the atlantis legend. Which is incredibly striking i must admit

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey stretch. Glade to see your eyes are starting to truly open. Now you can start asking the most basic questions a different way. If you have not seen it already Grahem Hancock does a brilliant 3 part series called. Search for the lost civilisation. He goes through out alot of the larger structures all around the world. Using computer models. Astrology. Ice age melts and much more to bring forward some great evidence.
But he does not delm into the realm of Atlantis. So then i find myself using his evidence amd comparing it to the atlantis legend. Which is incredibly striking i must admit

I will look up Grahem Hancock. I saw and read so many things I can't remember who said what. I did go in with an open mind and at least listened... if you can present a theory and have some decent evidence, I will at least consider it. Biggest issue with everything is usually the Church. They don't want anything to ruin what "they" believe is the way it is. This would be an issue with Atlantis because that doesn't fit in with the 7 days and Adam and Eve. Similar issue in Egypt. Hawass doesn't want new findings to disrupt the History of Egypt. It is the way it is written and that is that! If we followed that reasoning we would still be sacrificing humans or animals so the sun would come up everyday!

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I will look up Grahem Hancock. I saw and read so many things I can't remember who said what. I did go in with an open mind and at least listened... if you can present a theory and have some decent evidence, I will at least consider it. Biggest issue with everything is usually the Church. They don't want anything to ruin what "they" believe is the way it is. This would be an issue with Atlantis because that doesn't fit in with the 7 days and Adam and Eve. Similar issue in Egypt. Hawass doesn't want new findings to disrupt the History of Egypt. It is the way it is written and that is that! If we followed that reasoning we would still be sacrificing humans or animals so the sun would come up everyday!
Couldnt agree more. Im not a religeous man. I dont beleive in a higher power. But i do beleive it cant just be us here.
But yes i agree that its a large causer of the supression and with holding of information as to is the political side as well. Sadly they both go hand in hand where they should be completely apart.
But then we also have other issues. Like ethis and morals and such but thats a whole other topic lol.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Couldnt agree more. Im not a religeous man. I dont beleive in a higher power. But i do beleive it cant just be us here.
But yes i agree that its a large causer of the supression and with holding of information as to is the political side as well. Sadly they both go hand in hand where they should be completely apart.
But then we also have other issues. Like ethis and morals and such but thats a whole other topic lol.

I grew up with the church. Then I discovered science and guess what? They don't fit too well with each other.
I said it earlier that I don't believe in the millions of years planet Earth has been here that man and only man has been here for only "our" recorded history. Nothing before for all those millions of years? Ahhhh, NO

** And by Man I mean us, what we see today back to cave men times **

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good evening. I have been thinking about the Mastadons that were found frozen,

Planet X fufils the villain part. During one of her passes she came close enough to Earth 2eq1 capture some of her insulating air, it all flowed to the side closest to X and allowed the cold of deep space to penetrate into the world instantiy deep freezing the Mastodon with the food still in their maouths dddddBut te most interesting part eas that they found that they had died of suffocation - no enough oyegen due to it having ben pulled to thedide nearest to X

I am finding myself being more and more interested,in X
I wanna share something with you here.
Now keep in mind this is not my photo. But i am using it as a reference.
5182ab4ee874551ad8faf79cb22b7708.jpg

So one day last year i was out hiking early in the morning and i was able to catch the sunrise. So this is almost what i was looking at the sun was above the horizon it was clear of the ocean and the sun had risen clear of it whole in the sky. But to my left of it slightly lower there was another glowing orb. I would say half the size of the in the picture.
My initial thought on the day was wow one of the 2 plantes either venus or mercury. But now i think back.
If i could see the planet so clear and large that morning. Why can i not see the same at night.
What might be out there

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I grew up with the church. Then I discovered science and guess what? They don't fit too well with each other.
I said it earlier that I don't believe in the millions of years planet Earth has been here that man and only man has been here for only "our" recorded history. Nothing before for all those millions of years? Ahhhh, NO

** And by Man I mean us, what we see today back to cave men times **

Not to try to change your mind here Stretch but really science and the church need not be enemies. The issue is in how we are interpreting what was written in the scriptures, and it helps if you take into consideration that these were simple sheep and cattle herders trying to explain things. But even in some of the otherwise ridiculous problems of how the world was created in six "days" well it does not say literally six twenty four hour days, in fact later in the text it explains that when God says a 'day' it means a period of time not literally a day, and there are two interesting passages to define just what a 'day' is to this God - for a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day, and in another passage, a thousand years are but a watch in the night. A very wise rabbi decided to try multiplying these statements out to arrive at the true age of Creation, and it works out to almost exactly what science says it is. There is much more too, when we realize that we <church specifically> may be misinterpreting what the intended meanings were in those ancient texts.

Please do continue;
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not to try to change your mind here Stretch but really science and the church need not be enemies. The issue is in how we are interpreting what was written in the scriptures, and it helps if you take into consideration that these were simple sheep and cattle herders trying to explain things. But even in some of the otherwise ridiculous problems of how the world was created in six "days" well it does not say literally six twenty four hour days, in fact later in the text it explains that when God says a 'day' it means a period of time not literally a day, and there are two interesting passages to define just what a 'day' is to this God - for a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day, and in another passage, a thousand years are but a watch in the night. A very wise rabbi decided to try multiplying these statements out to arrive at the true age of Creation, and it works out to almost exactly what science says it is. There is much more too, when we realize that we <church specifically> may be misinterpreting what the intended meanings were in those ancient texts.

Please do continue;
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

I hear ya there.... I was just being short and a lil blunt. Didn't want to write a 10 page post as I could have easily to explain my belief and thoughts on those subjects. It was more aimed back at and before the 20th century. They would stone you, drown you, burn you and other horrible things if you didn't have the same beliefs as they were teaching you. Look at the things Da Vinci did in hiding. Man what a genius. Imagine if he never did the things he did? Even worse, imagine if he was caught?

So if they found Atlantis and could prove who lived there it might not have a huge impact on our "history"... years back it would have. I do think that some don't like our nice pretty timeline of events from creation to now disrupted.

Same goes with Egypt. They have their dynasties all lined out and don't like monkey wrenches thrown in to mess it up. I hope you get what I mean.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I hear ya there.... I was just being short and a lil blunt. Didn't want to write a 10 page post as I could have easily to explain my belief and thoughts on those subjects. It was more aimed back at and before the 20th century. They would stone you, drown you, burn you and other horrible things if you didn't have the same beliefs as they were teaching you. Look at the things Da Vinci did in hiding. Man what a genius. Imagine if he never did the things he did? Even worse, imagine if he was caught?

So if they found Atlantis and could prove who lived there it might not have a huge impact on our "history"... years back it would have. I do think that some don't like our nice pretty timeline of events from creation to now disrupted.

Same goes with Egypt. They have their dynasties all lined out and don't like monkey wrenches thrown in to mess it up. I hope you get what I mean.
Totally off topic. I remember watching a da vinchi doco. Which also suggested the mona lisa is a portate of his youger gay lover disguied as a women to avoide being prosocuted by the church.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you guys get a chance. Look up a man called Klaus Dona. He is an art currator. He has collected 1000s of out of place items over the years and does a exibition amd documentary called secrete world. Its not so much related to atlantis as such. But we could use some of the same styles and items that are found world wide but are all almost identical to each other. Could they relate to the same teacher

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, I see where in the deforestry of the Amazon where they found hundreds of fortified structures dated at least 2000 years ago. and more tantilizing evidence of X' and it's near passages roughly corrrespond to semi-recorded events.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Totally off topic. I remember watching a da vinchi doco. Which also suggested the mona lisa is a portate of his youger gay lover disguied as a women to avoide being prosocuted by the church.

Well, I thought it was just Leo painting his "Inner Woman" Self-Portrait... dunno. COULD have been from a "Past Life" in Atlantis; ya reckon...?

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I thought it was just Leo painting his "Inner Woman" Self-Portrait... dunno. COULD have been from a "Past Life" in Atlantis; ya reckon...?

Hmm, you got me thinking. Do you believe in being reincarnated? Soul leaves body to be brought back into a new infant body? This was/is a big belif. Doesn't tie into the Egyptian afterlife.. that sound more fun. Go on to be a super being overseeing everything. Almost God like. Anubis is waiting.

Did Plato ever mention any beliefs of the Atlantian's? I have never read any of his works but would be curious what other things he mentioned beside describing the island.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reincarnation as conceptualized means being reborn, nah, just a retun to the eleectrons from which we eevolved Much more to this, but I will leave it at ?

:How do you explain the origianal birth that is you, and population increase ??

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
reincarnation as conceptualized means being reborn, nah, just a retun to the eleectrons from which we eevolved Much more to this, but I will leave it at ?

:How do you explain the origianal birth that is you, and population increase ??

I have heard "reincarnation" a few different ways. One like you listed and another like I listed. There are more. I can't explain original birth to population increase spiritually. I believe when your time is up, you are done. You eventually decompose into mother earth to help fertilize those that come after you.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ingots of orichalcum, Corinthian helmets and amphorae found off the coast of Sicily Archeology news today..

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hmm, you got me thinking. Do you believe in being reincarnated? Soul leaves body to be brought back into a new infant body? This was/is a big belif. Doesn't tie into the Egyptian afterlife.. that sound more fun. Go on to be a super being overseeing everything. Almost God like. Anubis is waiting.

Did Plato ever mention any beliefs of the Atlantian's? I have never read any of his works but would be curious what other things he mentioned beside describing the island.
Well he mentions them having a temple and the kings where poseidons offspring. So a possible connection with poseidon. But neptune is another take on poseidon as well.
But when we also look at some other peoples beleifs like south americans. Some ploynesians and such. Who say there god came from the sea on a dragon. Or serpent or water bird or something like that. Could we then tie them to a same concept of the same idol

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Perhaps our concious does not reincarnate but our bodys energy does.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread