attached some pictures for map rocks but i dont know how i read it?

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attached some pictures for map rocks but i don't know how i read it?

hi everyone , i read some about treasure signs but i dont know what is the different between KGC and Beale , yamashita , Spanish ...ect
its same signs ?

attached some pictures for map rocks but i don't know how i read it ? pls any one help me

1.jpg 2.jpg

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
could you use some white chalk and fill in the symbols and markings? Sometimes even if you wet the rock it will help to make them more visible.

L.C.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
You should never use chalk on a carving. The chalk itself will degrade the carving and by chalking the carving you could be hiding little things you need to see by interpreting what the symbol is before you even look at it. If you use chalk and close a line that isn't actually closed you will give that symbol a diffferent meaning than what was intended. You need to be able to see the actual carving and not a chalked version that has your interpretation of the symbol chalked and not the actual symbol.

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the afternoon you cat put the water on to the rocks and then shoot a photo by your camera

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
could you use some white chalk and fill in the symbols and markings? Sometimes even if you wet the rock it will help to make them more visible.

L.C.

but i think its difficult to use the chalk on the rocks but i will try.

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should never use chalk on a carving. The chalk itself will degrade the carving and by chalking the carving you could be hiding little things you need to see by interpreting what the symbol is before you even look at it. If you use chalk and close a line that isn't actually closed you will give that symbol a diffferent meaning than what was intended. You need to be able to see the actual carving and not a chalked version that has your interpretation of the symbol chalked and not the actual symbol.

you right. thanks

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why i am not see any replay or thoughts on my post ? i feel is not any interaction on post :dontknow:
Nice photo,thanks for posting it, i believe like hadji009 said,the cache hole has been opened. but i really like the lesson that it shows,which shows cache where made and marked at monuments, so every thing isnt coded in complex angles and math,sometimes it right there where its showing you.

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
number 12 is a rabbit lookn left with a stash hole at rear end.

ok comment No.12 where is the rabbit i am sorry to tell you i cant see anything !!:dontknow:

and if rabbit whats mean that ?? thank you .

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photo,thanks for posting it, i believe like hadji009 said,the cache hole has been opened. but i really like the lesson that it shows,which shows cache where made and marked at monuments, so every thing isnt coded in complex angles and math,sometimes it right there where its showing you.

what is the lesson that picture shows ! , i am not understanding. more details please.

OP
OP
J

Jewel.

Nov 2, 2014
india
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
drawing black rock i see some circles drawing !! what is mean that ?

j1.jpg j2.jpg j3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread