Attention hidden online camera found!"!!!!!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Do me a favor please.Search this site for the title only post:Turn on Tune in Drop out.Go to bottom and select the Moodyblues video URL And post hear.Thank you.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do me a favor please.Search this site for the title only post:Turn on Tune in Drop out.Go to bottom and select the Moodyblues video URL And post hear.Thank you.
Your welcome.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Thank you.I cannot access video thru android app.I have to log off the app.I found the puzzle behind this video.Thank you so much.It may not be there now because i somehow already unlocked it.But it is related to what's going on i guarantee you.The Essential Dignities got something to do with this.Old music groups got something to do with this.It goes on and on.Stay tuned! o_O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok.I think i know the party involved with the eye camera and also the retina eye tracking technology. another poster said he believed me.The utube videos made by Vevo has something to do with this.The company Vevo,Moodyblues,Timothy Leary,Turn on,Tune in Drop out,how to operate your brain.There is a program that can be sent to you by Vevo.If you figure it out and lock on to it with you eyes you go from there.I can not make this up even being Bi-polar.Trust me on this.Others are very quick to accuse someone of being crazy when they themselves should seek help.The utube videos Vevo.They got something going on.Anyone help me figure this out.Thanks :-D
It might be Tim's brother Really Leary. He's the one who believes "When you die your soul goes to a garage in Buffalo.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you.I cannot access video thru android app.I have to log off the app.I found the puzzle behind this video.Thank you so much.It may not be there now because i somehow already unlocked it.But it is related to what's going on i guarantee you.The Essential Dignities got something to do with this.Old music groups got something to do with this.It goes on and on.Stay tuned! o_O

SpiritRelic...Please take some down time for yourself and focus on self care instead of exhausting yourself trying to figure all this out....

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
SpiritRelic...Please take some down time for yourself and focus on self care instead of exhausting yourself trying to figure all this out....
I tapped in to something in October with my old phone.I cannot find it on my new phone.I did unlock some kind of computer program.But think of the things that i have told you about things connected.After researching about Leary i found out that he somehow found a way to digitize ones thoughts into a computer storage devise.Mind mirror.But it may not be Leary involved because i could have just picked up on a program that was placed there as others have suggested and i just picked up on the eye control thing.Well i know one name involved in this and it's Vevo.

poorman15

Feb 24, 2013
South Central Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
-Minelab Explorer SE
Newest- AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, not up on the latest conspiracies. From the first post lacking descriptive information, I was lacking any clue of what you were talking about. I wasn't much of a Charades player nor a mind reader........Sorry.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SpiritRelic,

I took a look at the video.....just a psychedelic spin on the presentation.....lots of songs from the era were of a similar type....White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane, Strawberry Fields, etc....by the Beatles...

Lots of mind bending music back in the day based on LSD, etc.....nothing to get overly worked up about....just my humble opinion.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Ok i found out more.I can not copy a URL and paste it here.Will someone please do me a favor.Google eye tracking and eye control of smart phones and post this information here.The technology is about to be released.I stumbled upon this technology.And it was a game to see if i could figure out how to operate this game with my eyes.Well i past the test.And it did say i won a bunch of money and did take my name.I dought i will see any money,but i now know what happened.Eye control will be here soon.Thank you. :-D

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it was a game to see if i could figure out how to operate this game with my eyes.Well i past the test.And it did say i won a bunch of money and did take my name.I dought i will see any money,but i now know what happened.Eye control will be here soon.Thank you. :-D
Yeah, that was what is commonly referred to as "Spam"
And yes, you are right. the government is and has been researching eye control technology for some time now. But the other way around. They want to control things WITH your eyes. This was first used in experimental "eyehouse" displays for first cobra and then the Apache helicopter gunships. It is now being developed for in helmet use in newer production fixed wing aircraft.
I don't know about controlling PEOPLE through THEIR eyes though. Wouldn't that require a camera on the person you would want to control as well as being able to change what was on the screen? Or do you mean just putting subliminal messages in things?
And luckily my current laptop nor my smartphone have a front facing camera. :)

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I got it all figured out now.Emirates software company.The software is called eye tribe.The eye tracking technology will be here very soon according to Emirates.They use a infrared light in conjunction with the on board camera that faces you that is made into smart phones and tablets.The infrared light is reflected to what you are looking at.This activates the icon or whatever you need to move or push. :-D

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Yeah, that was what is commonly referred to as "Spam"
And yes, you are right. the government is and has been researching eye control technology for some time now. But the other way around. They want to control things WITH your eyes. This was first used in experimental "eyehouse" displays for first cobra and then the Apache helicopter gunships. It is now being developed for in helmet use in newer production fixed wing aircraft.
I don't know about controlling PEOPLE through THEIR eyes though. Wouldn't that require a camera on the person you would want to control as well as being able to change what was on the screen? Or do you mean just putting subliminal messages in things?
And luckily my current laptop nor my smartphone have a front facing camera. :)
All smart phones have a facing camera.Look close.The little pinhhole in the top corner.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All smart phones have a facing camera.Look close.The little pinhhole in the top corner.
I have a Samsung Galaxy proclaim. It is not equipped with a front facing camera. it has something that looks like a camera but that is a light sensor for the screen brightness control.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have a Samsung Galaxy proclaim. It is not equipped with a front facing camera. it has something that looks like a camera but that is a light sensor for the screen brightness control.
No it is not! trust me.This is a optional camera port also.I got the galaxy s 2.That little pin hole you see can be a facing camera if need be.I did not think i had one facing me either.But this was incorporated in all smart phones.Research and you will see.The pinhole has various functions.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it is not! trust me.This is a optional camera port also.I got the galaxy s 2.That little pin hole you see can be a facing camera if need be.I did not think i had one facing me either.But this was incorporated in all smart phones.Research and you will see.The pinhole has various functions.
Ok.
no.
I'm not going to go into how I know this but there is a difference between a photovoltaic microsensor module and a camera.
The aperture width is correct but there is not enough depth due to the electronics behind it. I'm sure that soon there will be technology to make one fit, but the current cameras that come close enough (and they still do not fit) would cost about as much as the phone.
And the camera that COMES with the phone is crap to begin with.
It makes no economic sense nor advantage to do something like that right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread