Attention the next crop of silver has grew

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone got back out to my bosses house again for a couple hours and man hunting there is tough there is so much junk there anyway I was getting ready to leave and then decided to go hit the side of the road for a minute found a few coins well I was walking back with my coil in front not swinging and got a hit so started swinging got a 92 93 signal so I was like cool a quarter well I was a foot away from where I had found my 1942 walker bent down to push the grass to the side and was like that's no quarter its a token a big one started walking to the truck and was looking at it and all of a sudden im like thats no token thats a freaking walker omg Im sorry but I yelled out BOOM BABY I couldn't believe it a foot away from the last one and I have hit that spot a few times since the first one this one isn't so pretty but alot older 1918

2012-09-09 20.35.45.jpg

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

Upvote 5

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's how ya do it!............HH

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gunrunner61 said:
That's how ya do it!............HH

I could definitely get use to finding those all the time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions