Attn Jeff of Pa. One of your members needs your help.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, I am posting this as a topic because nobody is answering or acting on a problem a member has with sign in. This way I know you will read it. Doesn't anyone read the Feedback?

One of our Members was away on vacation and when he returned he couldn't sign in. The software wouldn't except his username or password. The hint for the password he put in must be mispelled in his profile. Send me a PM and I will reply with the members screen name. He doesn't want to start over with a new screen name as nobody would know him and think he was a newbie because of his count.

Thanks,
Sandman

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, where are you? Why won't you answer and send me an PM so you can get this guy set up again?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Sandman

I just Now got up.

Can't he do a lost password Search ?

I'll Forward this to MARC not much I can do on this .

JEFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread