ATX Remains Hot! Got Yet Another Ring This Morning!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSC_0168.JPG

Hot Hot Hot out today! Stayed in the water for 7 hours straight to stay cool. Here's the keepers!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice John. I would love to be out rite now weather is beautiful.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Your time is coming soon. I packaged up your son's package today and will mail it Thursday am. I figure a little less then 2 weeks, so he can enjoy the goodies for the rest of the summer detecting with dad.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your time is coming soon. I packaged up your son's package today and will mail it Thursday am. I figure a little less then 2 weeks, so he can enjoy the goodies for the rest of the summer detecting with dad.
thanks so much John he will be so excited to get his own package. I'm taking him back to the shallow crossing Saturday he's been talking about it all day. I truly think he will continue detecting with me he enjoys it. If we go to a park he does get distracted and goes and plays on playground equipment but what 5 year old wouldn't. We passed an old house today on way home and he said we should go metal detecting there I said if you want to I'll try and get permission. When the corn and beans come off we will be hunting fields around house where I've found lots of relics and old coins. I can't wait for him to find his first silver or ring. Thanks again John.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread