ATX Sand Sifting In A Lake To Beat The Heat Today

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSCN0050_zps5ae6131f.jpg~original

Been getting pretty warm here with thunderstorms and large hail warnings. I got up early today, and was in the water at 09:00. Moderate winds created some nice size waves, and every once in a while, a wave would give an audio bleep on the ATX. About half my targets were junk and the other half were coins and jewelry.

DSC_0056_zps131b9747.jpg~original

Here's the couple pieces of jewelry I got. That little earring on the right, gave a nice low-high audio signal, and came out from about 6 inches.

metal-detector-joke.jpg

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like fun John. I've been finding a lot of Canadian pennies lately around here and a Canadian dime and that dime sure sounded diff than a us clad dime I was hoping for a small piece of jewelry. I will be back in the water soon with my floating sifter and at pro just have some healing to do. Till then I'll just get on here and see what everyone is finding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread