Auction Posting Software?

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use.com is a good image hosting site. You can use the 'bulk image uploader' for lots of pictures and then pick from a big variety of templates to use in your ebay auction. And it doesn't cost anything! Its what I've been using and its pretty easy.....It also saves money on ebay because you don't have to pay for extra pictures on there.
Here's one of my auctions---scroll down to see the layout and then if you click on the picture it will take you to the Use.com site.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150601341274&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a mac I would recommend garage sale. You get 3 free uploads with the trial, then you have to buy a license. I did 2 listings then bought the program. One time fee of $39.99 for a single license. Already paid itself off.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandcreek4 said:
Use.com is a good image hosting site. You can use the 'bulk image uploader' for lots of pictures and then pick from a big variety of templates to use in your ebay auction. And it doesn't cost anything! Its what I've been using and its pretty easy.....It also saves money on ebay because you don't have to pay for extra pictures on there.
Here's one of my auctions---scroll down to see the layout and then if you click on the picture it will take you to the Use.com site.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150601341274&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Thanks for the info. I've never used an image hosting site for my listings but I will try this out on my next round of listings. :thumbsup:

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup said:
sandcreek4 said:
Thanks for the info. I've never used an image hosting site for my listings but I will try this out on my next round of listings. :thumbsup:
You're very welcome, diggummup. I learned about this site from some guys who list on ebay all the time and the good thing about it is you can upload as many pictures as you want---And you know everyone likes more pics! (With all the other fees on ebay, this was just one way of cutting back on one of them!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions