August was a great month

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
I don't believe that I will be getting back out this month, but it has been a really great one, particularly for the big coppers. I ended up with eight this month including a North Wales copper, (upper right). Now that I have this camera figured out, hopefully I will be able to post better pics. Now on to September and whatever that may bring...Thanks for all the help with the posting...Lance

Attachments

• August 05 large cents 007.jpg
    August 05 large cents 007.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Lance...Ive yet to find a large cent and you have seven in a month....major envy\excellent job.
What is the coin at center??.....JO

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Those are sweet, Lance!? I'm hoping for a Seated someday, but a large cent would be very rare for me in Iowa.? Can't wait to see your September!

OP
OP
comfyinvermont

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
jopher said:
Lance...Ive yet to find a large cent and you have seven in a month....major envy\excellent job.
What is the coin at center??.....JO
Hey Jopher, the coin in the center is a 1779 spanish half real...Lance

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
DigginItUp said:
... I think I'm moving to Vermont!? :D

Hey Digginitup, Need a roommate? ;D

That is unbeleivable lance!!! Most of us won't find that many large cents in our lifetime.

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
I just won't say that I am GREEN with jealousy just because I am yet to break the 1900 barrier. Congrats on a great month! May all your future months be even better.
Spotz

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Wow,,, that is awesome, WTG!!!
The large coopers are fairly rare around here. I have a cousin who has found ( 3 ) of them in as many years, but I have yet to find any... Good luck in September, & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread