Australian Prospectors & Miners BEWARE...

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
OMG.... there is an abundance of roos at the moment due to so much growth.. add the amount of cows ( dairy zone) im gonna need to "borrow" some breathing app from the fire station next trip ...lol

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
fish have that same problem, ever notice them bubbles rising to the surface on them lakes:laughing9:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Hummmm One would think that with all the real news out there that the Washington Post could find something better to report on.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Herfty1, to keep this thread in line with the purpose of this blog, your comments are GOLDEN! However, I think the topic stinks and then of course what about us sitting around the campfire after ingesting my black bean/lentil/split pea/garlic mixture. I suspect the moon light must have been dimmed a bit and not from the smoke of the fire.

Good to see you still have a 'sense' of humor in these times and places..............................63bkpkr

View attachment Dredging.bmp

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Ok Herfty1, to keep this thread in line with the purpose of this blog, your comments are GOLDEN! However, I think the topic stinks and then of course what about us sitting around the campfire after ingesting my black bean/lentil/split pea/garlic mixture. I suspect the moon light must have been dimmed a bit and not from the smoke of the fire.

Good to see you still have a 'sense' of humor in these times and places..............................63bkpkr

View attachment 1232216

LOL...and I thought that was the forest fire that had started upstream.

Good to see you have the good spirits also.

S

stefen

Will the Feds initiate a study of insect farts next?

A cloud of fly's farts can be disasterous...a real nose plugger.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
However, I think the topic stinks and then of course what about us
sitting around the campfire after ingesting my black bean/lentil/split pea/garlic mixture. I suspect the
moon light must have been dimmed a bit and not from the smoke of the fire.
View attachment 1232216

Would love to share a campfire with ya some day, BUT, if you're making
that mess then I'm bringing my favorite........a six-pack of PBR and a
dozen pickled eggs.

You best be hopein' for a stiff breeze...
skunk.jpg~original

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad Burger King changed their onion ring fry oil and Dr. Pepper axed the ethylene glycol! That combo with a Wopper would give farts that'll burn your eyes!

Worse yet,

One night we tried to teach my friends cat not to jump on the counter and chow whatever you were cooking. We left a taco loaded with Taco Hell Diablo sauce on the counter. Within a minute of us sitting down for dinner/movie, the cat went into the kitchen. All of a sudden the cat flew out of there with it's eyes big as dinner plates! It ran between the family room and the bedroom several times like it didn't know what to do! Then it ran back into the kitchen again and finished the taco. It again started running around with it's eyes bugging out, and continued this for about an hour. Then we heard the cat screaming in the bathroom. After that, the cat came through the family room crop dusting a silent but nuclear. We all bailed out of there to the porch heaving from the stench. After 20 minutes, the "All Clear" was given and we resumed the movie. The cat had another screamfest in the bathroom. By this time, all the Baja Blast we had drank was coming through. My friend opened the door to the head and closed it quickly! "NOBODY'S GOING IN THERE!" We started taking turns in the bushes at the front of the house. My turn came, and as I finished, my world went white. It's the police! We invited them in, but they weren't buying our story about the cat. Then the cat started having another screamfest. The older cop asked, "Is that the cat?" "YUP!" So he sent the rookie to investigate. He opened the door and immediatly bent over and started heaving like he got hit by pepper spray. The older officer's jaw dropped. "Ah...well...Just try to be a little more discrete when using the bushes."

Live and learn!

We ought to bottle that for use as a riot control agent! But it might be a violation of the Geneva Convention!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Capt Nemo, I read this aloud to my wife...she loved it!!

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That' HISTERYCAL! Reminds me of a New England clam bake a pop-up camper and the covers over my wife's head! LOL! Low tide in the camper!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions