Available, Mineralization Lode Zone, Cherry AZ

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spot is claimable according to BLM, and i've moved a bunch of rock, only to find a few cracks and a little Quartz. The area is about 20x20 with Heavily Mineralized Granite, showing lots of Black, Green , Red, Yellow, and some Mica.. The Granite is saturated and there is deffinate signs of Mineralization, because of the Iron that has been leaching out of the host rock. It might be just a bunch of small cracks, and small quartz veins, i don't know, it's a lot of rock to move to find out if there is a sufficient Ore body, maybe down deep, i'm not sure.. From the road, there is a wash that is wide, and all Granite sand, that goes all the way to near the foot of the spot, which is about 80 ft up a hill, hidden in the bushes.. The wash doesn't show any signs of flowing heavily, because there isn't any debris hung up on any of the trees or bushes. The wash has plenty enough room for a Quad or Truck, if you clear only a few bush spots. PM me if interested... Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Further exploration has got me convinced that it's just some cracks, leaching out a bunch of minerals through the years. I don't see any signs of any good quartz quantity, so the spot is basically worthless. There might be some vallues in the Mineralized Granite, but Gold would have to be worth a lot more, to make it worth it. It was exciting at first, and a learning experience, hoping i had found something good.. Oh well, back to the Dowsing board. That Gold signal, was spotted nine miles away on Christmas day, and it's the only good Gold signal in the area, from either side of the mountain.. It's not my first Gold vein, only my first claimable spot.. With the Telleride signal being small, maybe that's an indication that there isn't much ore, because i usually signal more Tellerian. The wasn't any Silver or Copper with it either, just a nice Gold signal.. Thanks for all the info i recieved with the pm's. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread