Avoid New England Detectors if possible

Scottyboy

May 15, 2012
Northwest Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I, Whites Prizm III, Tesoro Sand Shark, Fisher 1280-x, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I decided to order some new gear on memorial day.

I ordered a CZ-21 from Bart at big boy hobbies which arrived in 3 days, I also at the same time ordered a chest harness from plugger which arrived on saturday.

The same day, I ordered a treasure king pouch from New England Detectors... now 8 days later.. I still have not received my pouch OR any tracking information on the item, if I visit the New England Detectors site, it says status is "YOUR ORDER IS BEING REVIEWED" and it has been that same status for a week now.

If you call the company, the phone system is simply an automated message stating that their phones are down.... if you try to email ANY of the e-mail address in their domain (ex. [email protected], or andrew@newengland detectors.com) the mails are returned as undeliverable.

So basically at this point, the company is taking orders, but does not seem to be fulfilling them, and there is no way to contact the company to check the status of the order.

Must say I am highly disappointed with the service I am receiving at N.E.D.

I guess I'll give them a couple of more days before calling American Express and having them refund my money.

Shoppers/Buyers Beware this company.

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart's def the man he's got better prices and even when he's 40 or 50 more on a coil it's better to use him this man still had 3 and 4 days shipping when the tornadoes ripped through his town in OK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread