Awesome end to my week

Lyfeguard

Jan 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So I make a small dump this morning at one of my usual dump banks. On my way home I stop at a small bank to see if the tellers have anything. I don't have an account with them but the ladies there are really cool. The teller I speak to has $3.50 in halves. I tell her I take them and ask if the other tellers possibly have any. The one next to her says he has 3 rolls. "Okay I'll take those too". Those three rolls were solid silver accept for one coin. 59-40%ers. After finding my first Walking Liberty this week I thought it wouldn't get any better. Lesson here for everyone, always ask "Do you think the other tellers may have any halves?". It pays off!!!

photo(14)edit.jpg

Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Lyfeguard said:
So I make a small dump this morning at one of my usual dump banks. On my way home I stop at a small bank to see if the tellers have anything. I'm don't have an account with them but the ladies there are really cool. The teller I speak to has $3.50 in halves. I tell her I take them and ask if the other tellers possibly have any. The one next to her same he has 3 rolls. "Okay I'll take those too". Those three rolls were solid silver accept for one coin. 59-40%ers. After finding my first Walking Liberty this week I thought it wouldn't get any better. Lesson here for everyone, always ask "Do you think the other tellers may have and halves?". It pays off!!!

Congrats man! Solid rolls are always a fun find, I found my first solid dime rolls this week.

I always ask the other tellers if they have anything as well, it has not paid off yet but it will, all in due time.

OP
OP
Lyfeguard

Lyfeguard

Jan 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Today was the second time a teller other then the one helping me, had silver. Last week it was a roll with 4-40%ers.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Great score & great pic too! :icon_thumright:

This has sure been a week for great cwr scores. It seems just about every day this week at least one of has posted a great cwr score. That obviously proves it's still out there.

And I always ask when I'm checking for halves - does anybody have any half dollars? - and try and get the teller I'm asking to check with all the other tellers. Your score proves the point. :)

H$H!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread