jagchaser

Apr 9, 2015
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx 3030, XP Deus, Gold Bug 2, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time trying CRH.

Started off slow. I tried my bank, a national chain in a bigger town. Asked for halves and she only had $8.50. Then I asked about dimes and she had 2 boxes. I got pretty excited until I went to the pickup and found out they were ALL 2015. Took them to my other bank there and turned in the dimes, that bank had no halves.

Headed home and thought I would check out 2 branches of my local small town bank. First one, I asked for halves and she gave me $100 in $1 gold coins. About 10 SBA and a dozen Saca. None with the cheerio or wounded eagle, and no SBA with the near date.

Went to the other branch and she had some halves. Didn't know if I should ask for them all the first time out so I asked for $200. She also brought out 84 Ikes. She put it all in a $1000 dime bag.

I found 7 Kennedy 40%, 1 1964 Kennedy, 14 BU 1974 D Ikes, 8 peg leg Ikes, and 1 Talon Head Ike! Im hoping I didn't just ruin my luck with this forever! :laughing7:

Upvote 0

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to go buy the rest of the halves from her. If you found silver in the $200 worth who knows what else
Is there.

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to go buy the rest of the halves from her. If you found silver in the $200 worth who knows what else
Is there.

I agree with Mark... if there are such thing as rules then buy all or as much as u can and never return ur dumps back where u got them. Congrat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread