Awesome Jeep offroading mud adventure cellar hole hunt w/ copper and silver coins!!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fellow treasure hunters!! I am so excited!! We took the Jeep offroading this weekend and came across an amazing cellar hole that we just HAD to detect!! Got us some coppers, silver, relics, a muddy car, and wet clothes. This is what life is all about! That's what I think anyways :)
Video is short and ad-free, as always.
Thanks for coming along for the ride!!
Happy hunting!!:laughing7:
https://youtu.be/BJYkceeqR94

Upvote 0

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You 2 are killing it this year!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you!! We had so much fun finding that foundation offroading thru the woods....thank you very much for watching!!

You 2 are killing it this year!!! :thumbsup:

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently subbed to your channel and have been watching the older videos. Love your enthusiasm for digging. You guys sure get a lot of permissions. I wonder if Tiger would get the same number of "yeses" if it was just him. I'm sure it helps having you there. :laughing7:

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for watching and subbing!! YES - we do a lot of permission hunts. The area up here is just so amazingly old, and we drive by beautiful 1700s homes all the time. I agree - it definitely helps that I am there. A girl will always be perceived as less threatening. I usually also show finds I have found nearby, so people know what we are looking for....I wish you the best of luck!!

I recently subbed to your channel and have been watching the older videos. Love your enthusiasm for digging. You guys sure get a lot of permissions. I wonder if Tiger would get the same number of "yeses" if it was just him. I'm sure it helps having you there. :laughing7:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I always look forward to your videos.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much, cudamark!! This one of one of my top favorite hunts to date. Any day that combines offroading and cellar hole hunting is a great one. Now, is it weekend yet??

Nice finds! I always look forward to your videos.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best combination there is!! Anytime a hunt includes some offroading and a fair amount of mud, it's a good one. Thank you for watching!!

Two of my favorites. Jeepin and metal detecting.

gigispop7

Mar 22, 2009
Oklahoma city,Ok
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett AT gold, Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool finds . i like that.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing like finding neat old relics with cool history behind them, like that hard times token...thank you very much for watching!! three more days until the weekend....

cool finds . i like that.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Jeep offroading mud adventure cellar hole hunt w/ copper and silver c...

Nice video Dominic! I'm about to get into another jeep (3rd one in 25 years).

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435367133.308527.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread