Awesome Jewelery Day! Gold And Silver!

rufus3898

Aug 30, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I decided to try out a new park due to me really cleaning out my main honey hole. I was starting to get a little impatient with the lack of coinage then all of a sudden thing started to go crazy for me! Silver after silver and a 10k ring to put the icing on the cake! Once again for any newbies if you don't dig junk you are not gonna get the gold. The gold ring disc'd out at about the nickle range on the cibola. It sounded just like can slaw or foil. So be patient and dig the crap and the goodies will follow!!! See ya and happy diggin'

Attachments

• ekparkjewels 001.jpg
    ekparkjewels 001.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 350
  • ekparkjewels 003.jpg
    ekparkjewels 003.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 350
  • ekparkjewels 001.jpg
    ekparkjewels 001.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 359
  • ekparkjewels 003.jpg
    ekparkjewels 003.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 349
Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats a heck of a haul. I dig everything above iron. So I have to make several trips to the trash to empty the pouch, but its worth it to me. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

ncdirtdigger

Greenie
Mar 19, 2009
Looks like some good finds rufus, iam a newbie but i guess diggin everything is da way to go thanks
for the info ya never know what you might find HH
ncDD

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice gold n silver... yep dig all. cause the gold is there.

OP
OP
R

rufus3898

Aug 30, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
TAKODA said:
Daanngg . That stuff looks almost new . Congrats.

I couldn't resist the buffing wheel and the jewellers rouge on the rings :tongue3: The ladder charm came outta the ground looking good. Thanks!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(wipes the drool off the keyboard).................wow way to go :icon_thumright: I agree I was told dig everything an I live by it guess I'm to greedy I dont wanna` pass up anything lol....awsome finds for the day :thumbsup:

tndigger

Mar 11, 2009
tn
Detector(s) used
teknetics T2
great job rufus I dont always dig everything but I dont always find gold either think I might give it a try! :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread