Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A few members have been asking me to post an update on my sluice. Preferably a video where you could actually see it.:) I definitely wanted to pay it forward because the reason it works so well is because of everybody who helped out. How good is good? ALL visible gold is trapped in the first riffle, far right side, clean and tightly packed! No gold downstream from there on. I am almost beyond words to describe my feelings. :love4: When I saw that, I knew it was finally dialed in proper. In fact, at about two minutes into the video I typed something like the sluice “told” me what to do. LOL…kind of a Zen thing to say…it actually “showed” me what to do. Anyway, this is my prospecting operation with the sluice as lead dog. All I gotta do now is feed it. BTW, I have been trying to post this since last month but Mr. Murphy dropped by for an extended stay. I had to change phones and my new one still won't talk to the computer. I then used our good camera and things really got complicated. It was a severe learning curve. To add to the fire, our “free” internet will lock up for 12 hours if you download, upload or stream too much. That’s bad enough but when Karen finds out I did it? Not pretty!:angry5:

Hope you all enjoy. Any suggestions or comments always encouraged. Thanks again to all! (yes, typo on you tube. It's a sluice not a suice. Now all I have to learn is their editing procedures:BangHead:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread