Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
They had something like that here back in March, but you had to use the debit card every month a certain number of times. Since I don't have or want a debit card I told them no thanks.

Jim

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Great! Spose that means I will be accausted tomarrow when I go in for halves. Hope she doesn't think to ask ME if I have an acct- I was turned down many times before I started dealing with the vault teller, now the others assume she made ME open an acct when in fact she just never asked.
HH Mark

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i had a chance i should have jumped at but let slip by. one bank offered a safe deposit bank free for 2 yrs. :BangHead:
Spose that means I will be accausted tomarrow when I go in for halves.
SS....your slurring

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
mistergee said:
i had a chance i should have jumped at but let slip by. one bank offered a safe deposit bank free for 2 yrs. :BangHead:
Spose that means I will be accausted tomarrow when I go in for halves.
SS....your slurring
ssssssslurring, guess I had too much juicccccccce. HH Mark

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Note To All You CRH'ers;
Piercesdad has notified you of a great program with BofA, if you have them in your particular area. I think it runs through the end of this month.
Besides the $75 bonus, here in California they are offering an additional $25 if you simply do two online bill payments - no committments otherwise. Total of $100 in free money! Don't need a degree in economics to see the benefits of this deal.
- Grizz

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Anybody know if their are strings- like minimum balances; I like to keep my dump Bank just above zero $'s as cycle thru my cash for next set of Bank Boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread