cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in gold country of Northern California. So many rules I don’t even try. I may if I can find a buddy. I know I wouldn’t want to go where you are thinking about. I lived in the Philippines for a while, don’t like jungles very much. Just too hot and humid. How about Australia? I have heard good stories and Fosters is pretty good too.

OP
OP
666GOLD

666GOLD

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2019
EARTH
Detector(s) used
6th Sense
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@smokeythecat: Thanks for the advice friend, I'll research & look into California a bit more.

@cyberdan: Very interesting about the Philippines... when you were there, did you ever prospect? As to Australia, I haven't researched it yet so I'm not sure but I'm curious as to what good things you've heard. TBH Australia hasn't been on my list of countries to visit (no real attraction but perhaps I'm missing something...).

sataro

Jan 16, 2013
Corsicana, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 | Nokta Simplex+ | Tesoro Mohave | Quest Xpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@cyberdan: Very interesting about the Philippines... when you were there, did you ever prospect? As to Australia, I haven't researched it yet so I'm not sure but I'm curious as to what good things you've heard. TBH Australia hasn't been on my list of countries to visit (no real attraction but perhaps I'm missing something...).
When I was in the Philippines I was in my early 20s and in the navy. Outside the base was 1000 bars and 10,000 ladies and I use that word loosely. Beer was good but the ladies were not. You might get more than a “good time” I knew nothing about gold prospecting back then or even Yamamoto’s gold. About Australia the things I heard are basically like Alaska decades ago but not cold. Worth going to YouTube. I visited Sidney this when I was 20 and I went to Bondi Beach. Lots of surfing and bikinis.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet from Mi Tommy

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope to see some good posts and some of your finds Tommy

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope to see some posts from you soon

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread