babys names

dgaughan

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2004
east northport ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 5 Garrett ace 350
hey all a few years back a friend of mine was having twins her husband and she were thinking of names for the boys now her husband is a huge ronnie james dio fan so my suggestion to him was ronald and james for the boys he loved it so did she at first she soon caught on and suffice it to say i got my butt whooped abit for it. beware of dumbass friends baby name suggestions!

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
A boy and a girl which are twins.........Denise...........................&.........................Denephew..........LOL!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I was Christ when I was little!

Yup,

Every time I turned around people were saying Jesus Christ! What have you gotten into now?!?!?!

And yes I was a twin

S

stefen

I was on a cross-county trail ride with about 100 other equestrians and somebodies horse started jigging and he said "Knock it off @#&%$", and about 25 horses on either side of him trimmed out ;D

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
boogeyman said:
I thought I was Christ when I was little!

Yup,

Every time I turned around people were saying Jesus Christ! What have you gotten into now?!?!?!

And yes I was a twin
1956 and my lifelong friend ;and a great American,G.W.Lawson,and I were introducing ourselves to our first grade class:
"I'm GWL and I live in Georgetown"...
"I'm JEM and I live in Georgetown"....
At this point GWL jumped up and shouted "Teacher ! He's lying to you ! I've known him all my life and his name is God@!^&t!BUTCHIE! "
Go figure what my community nickname has been for the last 52 years.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
I was on a cross-county trail ride with about 100 other equestrians and somebodies horse started jigging and he said "Knock it off @#&%$", and about 25 horses on either side of him trimmed out ;D

(Head down on desk pounding fist on desk laughing with tears in my eyes) I can just picture it soooooo clearly :D :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread