Back after over 30 years.

Lksmth

Jun 27, 2023
Daytona Beach, FL
I was one of the very early year members of TreasureNet. I took a long break from detecting in the late 80's and early 90's due to moving and business issues. I actually retired from past businesses 5 times. Now that I am 78, I plan on letting others do most of the work and going back to doing what I want to do.

Some of my old detectors were Whites XLT, Minelab Excalibur (for diving and completely underwater), and a Fisher CZ-7. Plus a few others that I loaned out like Bounty Hunter.

Used to go hunting with a club in Colorado Springs. Once we went out in the country and searched for (and found) a small crow bar that was used in a murder (I think, but memory is old). This was done for one of the police departments in the surrounding area. Had a good time going out as a group to old Indian war areas.

Moved to the Daytona Beach Florida area around 2000 and did the beach for awhile, then got busy with a new business that I acquired. My wife (married 56 years) passed away almost 2 months ago and I have turned the business over to others to run. Trying to clean house and get rid of excess belongings and assets. Want to try and do some things for myself in the near future while I am still physically fit.

Looking to acquire a Minelab 800 and get back on the beach in the evenings. One of the things I like best is finding something that someone has lost and being able to return it.

I look forward to reading some of the posts here and possibly doing a few myself.

Lksmth (Dennis)

EKG

Mar 19, 2017
From Germany but in South America at the moment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was one of the very early year members of TreasureNet. I took a long break from detecting in the late 80's and early 90's due to moving and business issues. I actually retired from past businesses 5 times. Now that I am 78, I plan on letting others do most of the work and going back to doing what I want to do.

Some of my old detectors were Whites XLT, Minelab Excalibur (for diving and completely underwater), and a Fisher CZ-7. Plus a few others that I loaned out like Bounty Hunter.

Used to go hunting with a club in Colorado Springs. Once we went out in the country and searched for (and found) a small crow bar that was used in a murder (I think, but memory is old). This was done for one of the police departments in the surrounding area. Had a good time going out as a group to old Indian war areas.

Moved to the Daytona Beach Florida area around 2000 and did the beach for awhile, then got busy with a new business that I acquired. My wife (married 56 years) passed away almost 2 months ago and I have turned the business over to others to run. Trying to clean house and get rid of excess belongings and assets. Want to try and do some things for myself in the near future while I am still physically fit.

Looking to acquire a Minelab 800 and get back on the beach in the evenings. One of the things I like best is finding something that someone has lost and being able to return it.

I look forward to reading some of the posts here and possibly doing a few myself.

Lksmth (Dennis)
Welcome back

Groundhogg

Apr 16, 2022
Franklin, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back. I also took a twenty or so year hiatus from TNet due to owning and operating a business. Just recently returned and have enjoyed it immensely since I've been back. A little dirt therapy is good for the soul.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lksmth (Dennis)
Dennis, do you want to use your old name? If you tell me what it was and what your old email address was to verify it is yours I can reset your password.

Also who is Lauriai?

Silver Saver

Mar 15, 2017
Center of North America
Detector(s) used
Etrac- Sunray x5, x8, x12. Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back OG! Condolences! :angel7: Seems you have a lot of experience detecting, looking forward to the new ones with a new machine.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was one of the very early year members of TreasureNet...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread