Back at it again.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Plugger,

welcome to the site, welcome back to the hobby.

Did the same as you. Got away, got back, got away, got back.

Finally updated my detector last year; enjoying it more than ever. Just have to get out.

have a good un..........

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you didn't forget how! ;D

Congrats on those finds and welcome to the forum!

;)

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were youi shallow water or beach hunting with that 1280? Monty

N

NLINE SIXX

In a since I almost feel like I'm returning to MD, but it was my Dad's hobby, and I now have his MD since he passed away. For a long time I really had no interest so It's been in my closet a little over 11 years. Still looks new and works fine, I plan to put it to good use instead of collecting dust from now on. ;D

NL6

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Plugger,

Sounds like me...2 years gathering dust, but now back into it heavy. Good luck and HH!

Diamond Spike

Jan 26, 2005
Alabama
Welcome Back!

Know what ya mean. My detector stayed in closet for 3 yrs then kids found it and wanted to know
what it was and how it worked.? So, I took them out and now they cant get enough and neither can I.

"ahg i need something to dig"

Diamond Spike

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Plugger to the forum and back to a great hobby. The thrill of maybe finding that old or valuable coin or artifact from history, the suspence of wondering what may be in that next hole you dig. And the friends you make along the way. That's what keeps me going in this hobby ! Good Luck and keep us posted about your finds.

Huntin' 59er

R

rb

Welcome aboard Plugger, and welcome back to the hobby. Looking forward to all your finds... HH RB

OP
OP
P

Plugger

Neither Monty, i went to few local parks and a empty lot that an old house was demolished on where kids play football and drop their change for me. Once it warms up i would like to hit the swimming areas around here.

Plugger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread