Back at it-

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey folks-
I have been reading on occasion and posting even less over the summer. However, I have not stopped hunting over the summer(but did reduce to about 10 boxes/week). Those that have been on the forum for 6+ months probably know of my posts(were much more regular). I am here to let you all know I am back at the hunt. I am going to put a few calls in to some local banks and hopefully be back up to large volume by the end of the month!

Hope there are still some banks willing to order and a few silver coins out there left for me. Hope to get some solid pickup banks since Capital One is all about the fee(used to be one of my top pickup banks in the Northern Va area).

N8

Maybe if I get a good haul or 2 I will post some finds!
Wish me luck-

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck. fees are bad, one bank wanted to charge me $12.50 for a box of halves, $0.25 a roll!!!
lookinng forward to some finds.
hh
buff

OP
OP
n8dagr8345

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I have probably 4 diff banks that I have accounts at that I have never attempted to pick up halves from. They used to be dump banks about 9 months ago before I mastered the art of dumping.... I will have to give them a call; I may have to threaten to turn them back into dump banks if they do not cooperate!

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
welcome back N8- I remember you were on a quest to discover the true life cycle of a half dollar (from the dump bank to the box). Did you ever grab a hold of a brinks delivery guy and shake him down lol?

OP
OP
n8dagr8345

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope, the quest continues- I have started to talk to 1 driver a lot though. He is giving me the in and out of the storage facility.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey N8, nice to see your going to post some again. Good luck! Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread