Back at the railroad dump site 2

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Went out by myself today for about 20 minutes. Didn't find a thing. I think it's about gone. I've dug there 2 dozen times and this is the first time I didn't find anything. But lets just hope that if there is more I can still recover that history, but if I already recovered it all, that is great too.

Upvote 0
You could determine that in 20 minutes? nah .. There is more there for the finding. Get out there and dig some goodies!

You could determine that in 20 minutes?

I probed in several areas, didn't get much. What I did dig out ended up being trash or scrap metal.

If I gave up every time I came home with empty pockets and I might add, there have been many........ KEEP A HUNTING IT! JMO & Good luck.

My brother it's never hunted out, NEVER!!!! Change directions, swing speed walking speed ,setting, any of those or all of them, Will bring more to the surface. Oh! and one other thing.................20 minutes??????Extend your TOT ie; Tim over targets........................HH

the more you dig out of there the next time you go back you gotta stay longer

Give it another pounding...then another.
My best and oldest finds have come from sites that I have been hunting for 30+ years. Sometimes I will go 3 or 4 hunts or more without digging a keeper...then bang...another pops out.:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back