Back from Bahamas.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody.Just came back from a trip to Bahamas.
I had a wonderful time there.The weather was awesome.The water was turquoise blue,and it was as clear as a crystal.
I bring back home some nice finds.Aquasound rock. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
5257991961_b2b05ed903.jpg
5258548360_44310ddf9e.jpg

Check the size of this ring:
I think the giant lost his wedding band lol.
5257938471_8af0ba5a32.jpg
5258545934_42a9c51660.jpg

5257936535_ffe03be605.jpg
5258545546_5dd9304112.jpg

Upvote 0

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Bulgarian, congrats on your nice finds. Obviously, you enjoyed your vacation!

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Super find selection. If you don't mind me asking, were the gold and Plat targets particularly deep, or were you just hunting in a good spot?

OP
OP
The Bulgarian

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
petersra said:
Super find selection. If you don't mind me asking, were the gold and Plat targets particularly deep, or were you just hunting in a good spot?
Hi Sir.Every target was deep under the sand.It was scoop holes everywhere.Just took time to listen for the faint signals.Aquasound metal detector is the best for this job.Deep targets 18-20 inch.

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
The Bulgarian said:
petersra said:
Hi Sir.Every target was deep under the sand.It was scoop holes everywhere.Just took time to listen for the faint signals.Aquasound metal detector is the best for this job.Deep targets 18-20 inch.

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like the Aquasound is a winner. I was reading some posts in the Minelab users forum and found some comments on the GTX 5000. It said that the GTX 5000 would find the gold back from an earring at 10" deep. How deep will the Aquasound find small gold like the back of a gold earring? Thanks. Ralph

OP
OP
The Bulgarian

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
petersra said:
The Bulgarian said:
petersra said:

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like the Aquasound is a winner. I was reading some posts in the Minelab users forum and found some comments on the GTX 5000. It said that the GTX 5000 would find the gold back from an earring at 10" deep. How deep will the Aquasound find small gold like the back of a gold earring? Thanks. Ralph
Will test this weekend.I hunt mostly under water,Snorkel mask heavy weight belt. STAY TUNED!

OP
OP
The Bulgarian

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chi Town Bruce said:
Great hunting Nikolay :thumbsup:

Can't hide from the Bulgarian :icon_pirat:
Cheers Mate.When you will come south? ;D :wink:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul my friend. Hope you didn't eat so much on the cruise you had to add extra weight to the dive belt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread