Back from the hills with a borrowed excalibur.

lowtidetim

Jan 28, 2005
Virginia Beach, Virginia
8)
Returned from the mountains of Virginia and tried the surf lane today with Bobbie from Con. The weather was gloomy and rainy but no thunder so it was OK. Bobbie found 2 earrings, one gold and one silver. She also found a nice 925 silver ankle chain along with the usual clad and junk. I located some glasses, 2 earrings that sported CZ's. A brass charm with oriental letters of some type and an 18k signet ring. The ring was the only thing between me and the Mumbles. I was afraid that I would give Max?s Excalibur the wrong message if I didn't find any gold after the performance he made this weekend. Did not see any other Surf Pirates only one lone dry sand hunter. Only thing is all the sand was wet today with the rain. If I don't get busy the local union might revoke my Virginia Beach Surf Pirates status. HH and good luck to all the pirates out there.
LTT

Attachments

• 8-23-05.jpg
    8-23-05.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds!

I have an Ex-cal 1000 for sale that's less than a yr old, and in pristine cond. with a yr+ warrantee left on it,,,

interested!?!?

HH

Lonewolfe

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Nice finds as usual LTT! Try to get some of the other Pirates to post their loot. You guy's knock em down up there at the lane! I'm sure the beach hunters here would love to see them.

HH 8) surfrat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread