BACK FROM VACATION........

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
8)Went up north in Michigan for vacation,did a lot of detecting--let me tell ya,that water was WARM!!! ;D Didnt find too much-couple of earrings,modern change,and a 1897 Indian Head Penny.Now,I am waitin for my NEXT vacation-Sept12-16;going to a private beach club down Detroit way-it has been jam-packed since the start of warm weather,and I cant get in there until after its closed,Labor Day.Best part is,I am the only one allowed to metal detect in the park--there will just be a couple goose hunters in there when I am.Takin my camper-all the comforts of home-only thing;there are no electrical hookups there--WHO CARES???I will be there 4 days-and;I ALWAYS find something really nice-old silver coins,old bottles(its been in use as a beach for almost 100 years);old or modern jewelry.

Upvote 0

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1897 indian head sounds good to me.Sounds like your next one is gonna be a little better.Do you have a water detector?Sounds like that's the place to detect at your next outing near Detroit.Good luck and H.H.-diggummup

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions