Back in business (but now bags)

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to another bank and found $444 in halves in a bag. I asked about ordering halves on a consistent basis if I opened an account. Was told it would be no problem so long as I take the whole BAG. Well, looks like I'll have to step up the amount I CRH with.

Found
9-40%, 2-90% (1964s), and one gold plated 1974.

HH.

Attachments

• Bag_001.jpg
    Bag_001.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 0

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
no skunk for you! That's some good lookin silver! Actually, doesn't all silver look good? Nice haul.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Sheldius. If you can afford to step it up, it is worth it in the long run. When you dump the rejects you can always put the money back into your account if needed. That is one of the beauties of this hobby.

My philosophy is the more you search the more you find.....don't leave any stones unturned....lol.

Good luck and keep us posted.

OP
OP
Sheldius

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the comments.

Just one question:

When I get bags I won't be able to reuse the wrappers like I normally do. I'll ask the bank to order a lot of the wrappers, but are there any really cheap places to order them from otherwise? All the coin counters in my area don't take halves, and I will need quick turn around.

HH.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheldius said:
Thanks for the comments.

I'll ask the bank to order a lot of the wrappers, but are there any really cheap places to order them from otherwise?

HH.

When I was hitting every bank I saw I would ask for wrappers even if I had a bundle at home. If you just can't get them....try Office Depot. Wal-Marts in this area do not carry them.

Good luck.

Chicago Ron

Apr 12, 2005
In the Lake in Chicago
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I can't gat any of the banks around here to give me the bags off the machines. Nice going!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions